Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love eating the m&m peanut candy chocolate kind. I always prefer these kinds.
Stephanie M.
Love love love these. I can eat these all day if I can. The peanuts and milk chocolate leave a nice taste in your month. They're good
Kayla E.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love these! These are so delicious! These are like regular M&M's, but with a little saltiness too. They're great!
Melanie G.
Gaithersburg, MD
So delicious best M&Ms there is. you can buy them anywhere you go . what i also like about them they used big peanut not small ones.
Melissa H.
Lawrence, KS
I am a huge fan of any M&M's! My favorite is the peanut butter ones. I can eat a whole bag if I let myself.This is my go to snack on road trips!
Omniah R.
Foodie Expert
These are the best M&Ms on the market and my mom agrees, they are so good you can never just eat a couple of pieces
Nicole N.
Bloomfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite from any M&M candy! I just love the combination of chocolate and peanuts.
Kassandra F.
Foodie Expert
My favorite bag is the yellow bag! The peanut just gives it that extra with the chocolate
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Foodie Expert
M&M's with Peanuts are one of my favorite candies! They are so delicious! I could eat them all day, everyday! Love the combination of the peanut with the chocolate!
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with peanut m&ms. Perfect for movies or anytime snacking. I feel sorry for people with nut allergies.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.