Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
My favorite m&m's because I love the peanut and chocolate combination. So yummy.
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
Wow these are so good and it's definitely a top pick anytime I go to a gas station! Once a see them I have to buy them because they are just that good
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
I love peanuts m&m's. Once I open the bag, forget it. The only thing is that after a few handfuls, my teeth start o hurt because of the candy shell.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Love the combination of peanuts and chocolate! Soo good. Always fresh flavor too. Love the crunchiness.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
The best m&ms by far. Hands down. (In my opinion). But hey are a great snack and I love to keep a big bag at home and grab a handful as an after dinner snack.
Jenifer V.
Concord, NH
I'm not sure they make a bag of peanut m&ms big enough for me! One of my all time favorite treats.
Oriana R.
My Favorite candy in the whole world! I absolutely love chocolate and peanuts by themselves, but when M&Ms added peanuts to this candy they really did right! I can eat a whole bag if I wanted to, but thankfully I have the willpower to stop lol I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone without hesitation.
Shaelyn Y.
Peanut m&ms are the best mixture of sweet and salty that is perfect for that midnight snack
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These are the only types of m and m's that I eat. I like them because they are crunchy and don't have a weird taste that I think the other m and m's have.
Melanie G.
Gaithersburg, MD
So delicious best M&Ms there is. you can buy them anywhere you go . what i also like about them they used big peanut not small ones.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?