9 colors available

Tina P.
Tina P.
Succasunna, NJ
Peanut M&M's are delicious, they come in the perfect size and the penuts make it better. It never melts quickly and the price is usually affordable.
Krystal  R.
Krystal R.
North Fork, CA
Ah, Peanut M&M milk chocolate candies are such a classic. These are my second favorite M&M's right after the Almond M&M's.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Love peanut M&M's! One of my favorite go to snacks, and the peanuts add protein which I like! Makes it feel a little more healthy!
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite go to sweet when I get that craving !! They are always so fresh and awesome...I craved them when I was pregnant with my daughter and ate so many I thought she was going to be a peanut m&m when she was born !!
Tonie Y.
Tonie Y.
So good! Perfect amount of chocolate to go along with the peanuts, but it's overwhelming where you can't even taste the peanut!
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Notre Dame, IN
I love the salty peanuts contrasted with the sweet chocolate. The crunch cannot be beat.
Susie C.
Susie C.
Acworth, GA
These wonderful little pieces of heaven are even better when they come in go huge bags. The larger size is perfect for cooking, goodie bags, or laying on the couch watching romantic movies with your fuzzy blanket and 3 or 4 boxes of tissues.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Foodie Expert
These are great if you are doing some fundraising or selling conssesions for little league games.
Cita V.
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Foodie Expert
I love M&Ms these are my favorite. I like to pack a little in a bag and take them as a little snack awhile at the work.
Molly Y.
Molly Y.
Foodie Expert
Peanut m&ms are great. They are crunchy and sweet. The only problem with them is that there are a few burnt peanuts in every bag that taste kind of off.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.