Dariana J.
Maspeth, NY
Uno de mis favoritos del chocolate. Los m&m's son simplemente deliciosos. Deben estar en la lista de dulces a probar. This is really delicious and one of my favorite chocolate
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
These are my favorite by far from any M&M's candy. I love the sweet and saltiness they give, and I can in some way give the excuse that they are some how good for you since they have a nut inside which give protein.
Lavinia K.
Sacramento, CA
I love these if you love peanuts and chocolate these are a must have especially on a road trip or long drive
Emily S.
Bentonia, MS
All time favorite snack. I get one just about everyday after work now. It's my little cheat of the day.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Love this candy. The peanuts add such a great taste to the snack. They are always crunchy and sweet. Always my go to snack at the movies or on the road.
Irene R.
I love m&m's but this ones not too much. I'm giving then 3 stars because the chocolate is still good and when there is no other option, these ones have saved my snack time
Belen G.
Peanuts m&m's are by far the most delicious peanut chocolate covered candy out there. Perfect for any type of event that wants to stand out with a candy bar.
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
Peanut M & M's are a major guilty pleasure for me......yummy!!! Now unless you have an peanut allergy, I think all mankind has to have a love for these sweet candies. Oh so milky chocolatey in the middle with that crispy shell.... just Heaven on earth. So I think it's time for to go grab you a bag of bliss!!!! ENJOY!!!
wanda f.
Rentz, GA
Love them I only like this brand I have tried other generic version and yuk and price is not to bad for small bags
Lauren H.
Omg my mom and I love these! It's like two in one of chocolate and peanuts! Amazing!!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?