9 colors available

Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with the peanut kind. Great mix of salty and sweet that makes them really good.
brittany  t.
brittany t.
Pittston, PA
My favorite kind of m&ms! Truly yummie. Nothing else can compair to peanut m&ms...except for maybe peanut butter M&Ms
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Foodie Expert
M&M's Peanut is my favorite candy. I eat them 1 color at a time and it runs my son crazy but it's just a thing I do. I keep them in my bag for a quick snack and always to the movies! Nuts are a protein so there's an up side besides the fact best candy ever and been around forever!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
M&Ms are great. In larger quantities is even better. I like the resealable packages so that we can continue to store them and use them when we want a little something sweet.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love all the types of m&ms the peanut ones are the best I went to the m&m chocolate factory in Navada there are just so many flavors it's crazy they hardly ever sell the other types in stores
Candice J.
Candice J.
Foodie Expert
I just had a huge craving for these today. These are by far the best candy especially mixed with pretzels
Mj P.
Mj P.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
What else comes to mind than just utter chocolate peanut candy / sweet and salty lil piece of heaven that lights up your taste buds with pure goodness
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
These have a been a guilty pleasure of mine from a young age. They taste great and there is just something about biting one in half and then finishing it.
Kathrine F.
Kathrine F.
Twin Falls, ID
Foodie Expert
I love these candies! The peanut is such a nice addition to the classic Hershey chocolate. These never disappointe!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury
Foodie Expert
I don't like chocolate but I love these. I like to eat them with plain potato chips. The sweeet and salty is a glorious combination.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.