BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1969)
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love these. If i could i would have a bag everywhere in my house and in my car. Its a great quick snack. Im lucky because this is one of the few snacks that my kids dont like that i can actually enjoy all by myself. I like that the drugstores always have a good deal on them. Would buy many more.
Adriana A.
I love M&M's! The classic ones are great, but I also love the pretzel ones. They only cost like $1 and you can find them at almost any store. You can take them to the movies, eat them at parties, put it in your popcorn and they don't melt! These candies have no mess and they are great for kids with peanut allergies, well the non-peanut ones. I give them to my nieces and nephews and trick or treators all the time! They are a classic and everyone loves them.
Chardonnay W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love M&Ms, ever since I was a kid I've been eating these. I eat these on occasion because my teeth are sensitive, but they're decently priced for a nice sized bag. My favorite peanut M&M flavor has to be the new coffee nut M&M. It tastes so good. I would definitely repurchase it again and again.
Bria H.
San Diego, CA
Can't go wrong with Peanut M&Ms. It such a classic and simple sweet. And everyone knows peanuts and chocolate were made for each other. It takes the original candy coated chocolate and ads a salty layer to it. I can easily finish a pack, which is a little dangerous.
Fabiola L.
Amo con todo mi corazon el chocolate me encanta puedo comerlo a todas horas y los msm me encantan son mis favoritos solo que en ocasiones no me agrada o no se me antoja que traigan el cacahuate adentro y se los quito donde me los estoy comiendo pero aun asi es un riquísimo chocolate 🍫
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
It's that perfect mix of salty and sweet! The size of each candy seems so large because of the peanut inside and the milk chocolate cost surrounding it. I love the crunchy hard shell on the outside and the crunchy peanut on the inside! The bag is resealable so it's easy to store it away back in its own packaging to carry around or store away. You can easily transfer it to a bowl or another container to share with your friends and family
Daisy A.
Palmdale, CA
M&ms are my go'to candy, my absolute favorite. As a kid, this was the candy I was looking out for while I was trick or treating. I am a huge fan of chocolate so this is just perfect for me. The peanuts added to it gives it that extra bite. Definitely buy these all the time!
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M peanuts will always be one of my top chocolate go to's. You can buy them almost anywhere, I usually buy mines from a Bodega in my neighborhood. I can say I eat M&M Peanuts at least one a week, I have a really bad sweet tooth, and this chocolate never fails to fulfill my cravings!
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
I love peanut M and M's ! Its the perfect mix of chocolate and peanuts and i love that they have them in different themes like the Valentines themed ones are Pink, red and white .So cute! i love adding them to yummy cookies or some yummy trail mix .They make the perfect snack!
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
These are a must have for any casual party or BBQ. Great for sweet tooth snacking and just enough protein to justify eating chocolate in between meals.
Affordable and add a colorful pop when displayed in a glass decorative bowl. Excellent for warm summer temperatures, as the candy coating keeps the chocolate from melting.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?