Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
M&M's are such a classic. There aren't many people out there who don't like them which makes using M&M's for baking serving or handing out a hit. Add the peanuts and they are even better. You can never go wrong with any of the flavors.
Ashley F.
Lewistown, PA
I love m&ms! I always have them at my house! Peanut is by far my favorite! I love the sweet and slight (but not overwhelming) saltiness of the the peanut! I eat these while watch movies, reading, doing school work!
Kelly R.
Foodie Expert
Yes. Buy these. If you love them, then this is the size for you. Perfect for parties, but even better for sitting on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy. However, the side effect of eating this bag is that you won't want to see another M&M for months. But it's worth it.
Karinna L.
Foodie Expert
This is my 2nd favorite type of M&M's, the 1st is peanut butter. It's addictingly good, each one has big size that fills your month with flavor. As the name says it has peanuts, so stay away if you have any kind of nuts allergy.
Megan D.
A twist on the old classic regular milk chocolate M&M's, peanut M&M's have the same milk chocolatey taste with a peanut in the center. Perfectly wrapped up in a crunchy coating, peanut M&M's are even better than the regular!
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
I love chocolate but mix chocolate and peanuts together and it's like Heaven in your mouth! I love peanut m&m's and they taste delicious, if you like peanuts and you like m&m's you'll love these! Chocolate peanuty goodness!!!!
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Foodie Expert
My FAVORITE candy, but knowing that I would have to run a football field to make up for eating one makes me steer away. I craved these through my pregnancy and that is probably a good reason I gained so much weight.. Oops!
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
Foodie Expert
I loved m and m's every since I was a little girl. My favorite kind of cookie also. Even when I go to Diary queen I have to get the m and m blizzard. My favorite m and m is the yellow peanuts or the peanut butter m and m
Karla H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love these so much. I don't like peanuts too much but I love them in this product. They give a satisfying crunch. The mix of salty and sweet is nothing short of perfection.
Delilah C.
Whooooo does NOT love peanut M&Ms! They are the absolute perfect mix of candy coated chocolate and peanuts! My absolute favorite are with Almonds, but you can't always find them! These you can find anywhere! Love them!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.