BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Lesa T.
Caro, MI
My favorite go to sweet when I get that craving !! They are always so fresh and awesome...I craved them when I was pregnant with my daughter and ate so many I thought she was going to be a peanut m&m when she was born !!
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
I'm a huge M & M fan and these impress me a lot. I'm not really a peanut person, but these are very tasty. Good for on the go snacking or even to take with you to the movies. Love these.
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
Peanut m and ms used to be my favorite until I tried the pretzel ones. They are now my second favorite m and m. I love anything that has peanuts in it and these are fantastic. One of my favorite candies growing up.
Leah F.
While the original M&M's candies are wonderful sometimes you just want the slightly salty crunch of peanut M&M's. They are delicious and they actually have protein so I can use them as an afternoon snack for energy.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
These are probably my favorite candy. Who doesn't love chocolate and peanuts together? Sometimes I pop the whole thing in my mouth, and sometimes I eat the shell first, the peanut. Either way, they're delicious.
Layal M.
My favorite kind of M&Ms. The added crunch from the peanut just make the chocolate so much better. Plus it not just eating straight chocolate so for those who don't like a lot of chocolate, these are prefect them.
Erika O.
Berea, oh
The M&M PEANUTS are probably the best flavor they have. Sometimes I'm a plan Jane but sometime you just feel like a nut. It's a tie for me between plain and peanut because they are equal awesome. Aren't all m&ms
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
Peanut m&ms have been a favorite of mine for a long time! This big pack may last a while for some and for the m&m peanut lovers, not so long lasting. When the smaller packs are just not enough, buy these larger packs. Seriously though, these larger packs are great for parties and goodie bags.
Jess G.
Gulf Shores, AL
I am a sucker for peanut m&M's. I love to put them in the freezer for when I'm in need of a chocolate fix. I wish M&M's sold personalized peanut M&M's so I could give them to my boyfriend who loves peanut M&M's.
Bri S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These do not last long in our house. They are so good. It's the perfect grab and go snack. The combination of the chocolate with the peanut in the center with the crunchy outside...you cannot go wrong with this!!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?