9 colors available

Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Who does not like M&M's! Especially peanut M&M's. So perfect! I like to eat them during my snack time. Sometimes I need to stop myself from overindulging.
Abby M.
Abby M.
I actually really love these. The peanut and chocolate balance each other out and once you start eating it, it's hard to stop. Downside is the pimples that come with
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
We keep these in our house year round! We keep them in a jar and constantly have to refill it! It's nice when they come out with the different colors for the different holidays too!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
M&ms are my favorite candy and my husband and I keep them in the house at all times. If possible, I try to buy in the resealable bags for convenience.
Lakisha  V.
Lakisha V.
Harrington, DE
This is one of my childhood favorites. My mom always kept a bag of these in the house. We literally would fight who would get the most m&m's. Still one of my favorite go to snacks.
Jodi N.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
Foodie Expert
Love peanut M&m's! I keep them on my desk at work for a quick snack when things get hectic. I am also loving the new plastic containers. ūüėä
Jax V.
Jax V.
Hurst, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm so glad these are sold in huge bags at my work (costco) I go through them so fast. not to mention they hold lovely memories because my Grams loved them too
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Classic candy that is absolutely delicious if you love the hardshell of original m&ms and if you also love peanuts. Quite sweet, but it's about what you would expect with candy.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
This is one of my all time favorite candies. I keep peanut M&M's in my home at all times, for guests and myself. Who can resist the tasty combination of peanuts and chocolate!
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
I am a huge fan of M&Ms, but this one with the peanuts is my all-time favorite thing to go to when I feel the need for chocolate! It's a great snack to snack on late at night
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.