Lynette M.
Westfield, MA
These are the best candy I've ever had! I have about 3 bags a day, either in ice cream or in a milkshake, cookies, or just straight out the bag. Best creation ever!
Taighlor A.
I love these so much they are perfect as Halloween candy and for party's I would recommend these to kids without allergies to peanuts
JANET G.
I can snack on this all day! This is my weakness, chocolate and then you add peanuts! Perfect combination, just delicious!
Gaby S.
By far my favorite m&m's. I love the extra crunch the peanut gives as opposed to the plain ones.
Trinity H.
I love everything that has peanuts. This is why I oubviously love these m&ms. They're yummy and I like that they put an actual whole peanut in the candy.
Darby S.
Baton Rouge , LA
I LOVE peanut M&Ms!!! They are one of my favorite candies and they always taste good! Love the product and the company.
Rosaly N.
Los caramelos de chocolates más coloridos y famosos de la historia, MM. Diifíciles de compartir porque son tannn deliciososss.
Irene R.
I love m&m's but this ones not too much. I'm giving then 3 stars because the chocolate is still good and when there is no other option, these ones have saved my snack time
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
Love M&M with peanuts they are my favorite and I repeat consumer yummy can't stop eaithimg it. It is affordable too me and yes I meet my expectations
Daeya E.
Orlando, FL
I l9ve the peanut m&ms, I buy the big bag cuz it last long for me. I put them in ziploc bag when I need to take some with me. This is my go to candy!!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?