9 colors available

Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC
These things are classic! They are sweet and salty and are easily the very best movie treat for the theater!
anna k.
anna k.
Reseda, CA
You just got to love these addicting little guys, what more can I say. YES PLEASE
Somayra R.
Somayra R.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite M&Ms, I love these! I like to put them in the fridge for a little while before eating them.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Love the combination of peanuts and chocolate! Soo good. Always fresh flavor too. Love the crunchiness.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
One of my all time favorite m&ms. I enjoy both peanuts and chocolate separately but having them both together is so awesome.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Who doesn't love m and ms? these are great. my mom's favorite are peanut! they are so good and taste great!!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Morning View, KY
LOVE peanut M&M's. They taste great. I prefer them to plain M&M's and I feel like they are more satisfying.
Yaritza D.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
Foodie Expert
I love peanuts m&m's. Once I open the bag, forget it. The only thing is that after a few handfuls, my teeth start o hurt because of the candy shell.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Foodie Expert
Los caramelos de chocolates más coloridos y famosos de la historia, MM. Diifíciles de compartir porque son tannn deliciososss.
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
The best chocolate candy ever. I love the M&Ms chocolate with peanuts more than the ones without. If I could I would eat these M&Ms all day
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.