India Z.
This candy is super yummy ! Definitely if your craving a snack these are good ! Personally , when my sister buys them I always try to eat all of them . Especially when you allow the chocolate to melt in your mouth and then chew it ...the best !
Melanie G.
Gaithersburg, MD
So delicious best M&Ms there is. you can buy them anywhere you go . what i also like about them they used big peanut not small ones.
Stephanie M.
Love love love these. I can eat these all day if I can. The peanuts and milk chocolate leave a nice taste in your month. They're good
Amanda C.
Boise, ID
My favorite type of m&m! Since it has peanuts it's healthy of course! My favorite way to enjoy is to suck the chocolate off and then savor the peanut!
Irene R.
I love m&m's but this ones not too much. I'm giving then 3 stars because the chocolate is still good and when there is no other option, these ones have saved my snack time
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I don't like chocolate but I love these. I like to eat them with plain potato chips. The sweeet and salty is a glorious combination.
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX
This M&M's are my favorite because they half peanut, which adds a likely extra deliciousness to the regular chocolate flavor.
Michelle W.
Kirkland, IL
Peanut M&Ms are the only flavor of M&Ms that I will eat. The plain ones are just that, plain! I'm not too crazy about the crispy ones or the peanut butter filled ones. I think peanut M&Ms are the perfect snack when you are craving something chocolatey and nutty.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
I love peanut m&ms they are perfect for when you are hungry and have to wait to eat because the peanuts are full of protein so it fills u up until you have an actual meal
Michelle N.
My favorite chocolate snack! The only bad thing is you can't get just one!!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?