9 colors available

Christine D.
Christine D.
New York , NY
Love chocolate and peanut butter. Best combination ever. I almost feel like I am eating something not so bad because of the peanuts ;)
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love eating the m&m peanut candy chocolate kind. I always prefer these kinds.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Yonkers , NY
I love these, they give me the chocolate I desire plus help me feel full with the peanuts. I alternate back and fourth betweeen plain and peanut depending on my moods lol
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Boise, ID
My favorite type of m&m! Since it has peanuts it's healthy of course! My favorite way to enjoy is to suck the chocolate off and then savor the peanut!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&M's are so good! They are really satisfying and filling too. Definitely not healthy or substantial, but a great, delicious snack!
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
The best flavor of m&ms! The peanuts add the perfect amount of salty to the sweet chocolate. They are an awesome snack and really good on ice cream!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
When I have a chocolate craving at work I end up always getting Peanut M&ms, they are the perfect sweet tooth fix! Perfect blend of sweet with the crunch of the peanut!
Angie T.
Angie T.
Yorktown, VA
These are my family's favorite flavor M&M's. The bag's size makes it perfect for sharing and can usually last a week or so. I love that it is reclosable so I do not have to use a Ziploc bag to store them. Delicious, practical and usually a decent value!
Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Foodie Expert
I really like these m&m's because the peanuts add more flavor and texture to the simple chocolate.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Lexington , KY
I'm sorry, but who doesn't love M&Ms? It's just like those commercials - I can't resist them!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.