Christina H.
TACOMA, WA
Foodie Expert
My fav are the peanut butter ones but m&ms are always yummy and a great on the go snack for a busy mom like me who is always busy
Tessa L.
Moses Lake , WA
Foodie Expert
The Peanut M&Ms are my FAVORITE! They are so good. My daughter is addicted as well. Love all the fun colors you get them in as well.
Mark M.
Memphis, MI
These peanut M&M's are too good. They are almost addicting. My family puts a bag in our cupboard. They are usually grabbed by the handful when looking for a snack!
Darlene S.
Chantilly , VA
My favorite!!! Chocolate covered peanuts are simply the best! These are my fav of the entire line
Abbi C.
Fredonia, NY
Foodie Expert
If you really like peanuts you will love these the chocolate melts right around the peanut and is so smooth. Obviously if your allergic to peanuts don't get them they are real peanuts
Bailey C.
Locust Grove, GA
They are delicious bite size candy that can be filled with anything!, (pretzels, peanuts, etc.) my family loves to keep these tasty little chocolates in candy bowls around the house for a tasty little treat!
Chidi O.
I love!!!! Tastes so good especially when put in the freezer. Just keep out of the sun.
Alexis S.
Lake Worth, FL
Perfect ratio of chocolate and peanuts!Great snack to take on the go! If you like chocolate covered nuts, you will love these!
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
I don't really like peanuts, but I love these M&M's. They are the perfect sweet and salty snack.
Stephanie M.
Love love love these. I can eat these all day if I can. The peanuts and milk chocolate leave a nice taste in your month. They're good
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.