9 colors available

valerie b.
valerie b.
My husband loves these M&Ms. He always prefers these Peanut ones than the regular ones. They are so easy to spot at the store too!
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Peanut M&Ms are like crack to me. I really can't have more than a single serving in the house because I will eat and eat them until I'm sick!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Have these now as an after dinner Treat and not only are they easy to eat but they taste good. I recommend it and it is very affordable
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite!! I love to eat the chocolate off them eat the peanut! Haha these are soo yummy! I love eating all of one color then the other haha! Little kids love them ! But an be messy if your out in the hot sun when they start melting!
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX
This M&M's are my favorite because they half peanut, which adds a likely extra deliciousness to the regular chocolate flavor.
Serena N.
Serena N.
Niagara Falls, NY
I normally prefer the regular M & Ms, but these are good to change things up. They are very tasty, and there is a lot in the bag.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Peanut m&ms are by far my favorite m&m. They have the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut. It is an easy grab and go snack if you are in the mood for something sweet.
Heather M.
Heather M.
The peanut m&ms are my favorite. They peanuts add a little protein to the treat, so it's practically a health food, right?
Angela S.
Angela S.
I love the Peanut M&Ms! He's a funny character! The candy is delicious too. A classic and all time favorite. I prefer this over the plain/original ones.
Ha B.
Ha B.
M&M's are perfection! So good, the peanut center compliments the chocolate perfectly!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.