Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Foodie Expert
Heaven wrapped in peanuts!!!! my type of thing. its good for every occasion and when you are stressed out or even upset. just grab a handful of those babies!!
Lisa H.
Indianapolis, IN
It's M&Ms with peanuts, how can it not be delicious? The sharing size is nice but i don't want to share! I've loved M&Ms since i can remember. Now instead of getting the big bag and devouring the whole thing and then feeling guilty, i can just pick up this size and have less guilt when i eat it all by myself.
Dayshia W.
My Halloween candy for today , I personally like the peanut m&m better than the original
Alexis L.
Yuma, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love peanut M&Ms! I really do enjoy the regular M&Ms as well but I prefer these. Sooo good and also perfect to just stick in your purse for a little snack throughout the day!
Ayanna W.
You cant go wrong with the original m&ms. If you like peanut butter/peanuts then this is the product for you. Quality brand...one of my favorites!
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
These have a been a guilty pleasure of mine from a young age. They taste great and there is just something about biting one in half and then finishing it.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
These are probably my favorite candy. Who doesn't love chocolate and peanuts together? Sometimes I pop the whole thing in my mouth, and sometimes I eat the shell first, the peanut. Either way, they're delicious.
Rachelle E.
Laveen, AZ
I love M&Ms!! Plain or Peanut butter. Milk Chocolate and sometimes dark chocolate. All the weird ones can stay weird, I prefer the original.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite go to sweet when I get that craving !! They are always so fresh and awesome...I craved them when I was pregnant with my daughter and ate so many I thought she was going to be a peanut m&m when she was born !!
Swathi M.
Mount Holly, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite M&M's. They are the perfect size to pop into your mouth. Also, the peanut to chocolate ratio is absolutely perfect. Definitely recommend.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?