9 colors available

Hazel S.
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
Foodie Expert
I love m&m's best candy in town. I prefer the ones with the nuts in them. I like looking at all the color of them .What better way to have both chocolate and peanuts butter and nuts
Shanika K.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Best. M&Ms ever. Was also another craving I had when I was expecting my oldest son
Ashley  M.
Ashley M.
If you like peanuts and chocolate than you are sure to love this combo! I love all the different colors (even if they all taste the same)!
Carolyn E.
Carolyn E.
Perris, Ca
I don't eat these often but when I do oh my.. They are so good! I love these because it's not just chocolate it has the peanut in it too.
Megan D.
Megan D.
A twist on the old classic regular milk chocolate M&M's, peanut M&M's have the same milk chocolatey taste with a peanut in the center. Perfectly wrapped up in a crunchy coating, peanut M&M's are even better than the regular!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Foodie Expert
M&ms are the best!! They're so good, I've loved these since I was a kid. There's many different kinds but the ones with peanuts are my favorite
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Taylorsville, UT
If I'm going to eat peanuts I prefer them covered in chocolate and who doesn't love a little Valentine flair? These are perfect to share with your valentine!
Roffy T.
Roffy T.
Milk chocolate on its own can be overwhelming at times, so I love my peanut covered chocolates! I can snack on these anytime, any day. They're easy to carry around and don't make any noise when chewing, something I find annoying about some foods. I love colors, they make it even more enjoyable.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Riverdale, NJ
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with these! A bit of chocolate with a bit of protein! :) Even better as they have seasonal colors! <3 them.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Canoga Park, CA
By FAR the best M&M's are the peanut kind. A classic product, halloween favorite, good in cookies, etc
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.