9 colors available

Tania V.
Tania V.
What kids don't love M&M's even adults, these can never get old. not matter how old you are, makes a great idea to put on top of a cupcake give the kids a way to interact and be creative.
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
One of my favorite candies. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanuts! I like the crunch from the chocolate and the peanuts when you put the candy in your mouth.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
The perfect combination of salty and sweet. highly recommend to any individual who has yet to try! they are most definitely one of my go to road snacks
Adaora E.
Adaora E.
In my opinion this is the best type of m&m there is. They're not us cloying as the peanut butter ones, and they have just the right amount of crunch to them. Also since there's peanuts in them you can trick yourself into thinking they're all natural.
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
M&M are a family favorite I'm sure everywhere. Peanut M&M are my weakness. I do prefer them over other candies because I can eat a few and not feel guilty like eating a candy bar.
Lynette M.
Lynette M.
Westfield, MA
These are the best candy I've ever had! I have about 3 bags a day, either in ice cream or in a milkshake, cookies, or just straight out the bag. Best creation ever!
edson  g.
edson g.
Edinburg, TX
One of my guilty pleasures. Who can eat just one. Love the mix of sweet with the crunch and saltiness of the peanuts.
Sindy I.
Sindy I.
By for the most amazing snack ever! so good and full of taste. the peanut inside just makes it taste amazing! I love it!
jody b.
jody b.
Carbondale, IL
I Love M&M that being said it can be a good thing or a bad thing for me. Usually once I open the bag I will eat the entire bag. lol
tiffany d.
tiffany d.
Marysville, WA
We are huge m& M fans in my house these do not stick around long no matter what the flavor is I buy my candy bowls always seem to be empty.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.