9 colors available

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brady, NE
My all time favorite candy! The salty sweet crunch satisfies any craving. It's great to add to trail mixes. Great for parties. It's just a great go-to snack when you have a craving for sweets.
emilee s.
emilee s.
I love peanut m and m s they are one of my favorite flavors. I am eating them right now
April X.
April X.
Connellys Springs, NC
Love how delicious these taste! This candy never let me down whenever I eat it. Love how the peanut compliments the chocolate (or vice versa)!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
OMG, peanut M&M'S, is there anything bad to say about them? Maybe if one is allergic. I have eaten and loved every single M&M that I've came in contact with. I'm so glad they came out with blue ones, I know they taste the same, but the blue ones are my favorite.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
The M&M peanuts are a satisfying snack. Maybe 6 will do the trick each time. I also love the candy crunch!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
Peanut M & M's are a major guilty pleasure for me......yummy!!! Now unless you have an peanut allergy, I think all mankind has to have a love for these sweet candies. Oh so milky chocolatey in the middle with that crispy shell.... just Heaven on earth. So I think it's time for to go grab you a bag of bliss!!!! ENJOY!!!
wanda f.
wanda f.
Rentz, GA
Love them I only like this brand I have tried other generic version and yuk and price is not to bad for small bags
Mj P.
Mj P.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
What else comes to mind than just utter chocolate peanut candy / sweet and salty lil piece of heaven that lights up your taste buds with pure goodness
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Pleasant View, TN
Foodie Expert
I love peanut m&ms. I could seriously eat them all day lonG. I enjoy this bag as you can come and go as you please frim it
I love peanut m&ms. I think the balance between the chocolate and the peanut are just right.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.