Samm F.
Corona, CA
This is my favorite type of M&M's. I literally buy a bag of these every week for work. I can't go a day without eating one or five. I love this size bag because its awesome for parties and gatherings.
laura f.
Love these! Whenever I'm craving chocolate i definitely run to these in the candy isle. The crunchy peanuts are really what keep me coming back, perfect taste and texture
Ashley L.
Rossville , GA
These are my favorite types of M&M's. They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty! They are great to use when teaching children addition and subtraction.
Lauren H.
Peanut M&Ms are so delicious. I love that the peanut balances out the chocolate by being a little savory.
Amanda U.
Houston , Tx
Delicious. Love the crunch off with the chocolate. Such a nice treat to munch on after dinner.
JC H.
Danville, KY
I don't eat peanuts by themselves. Occasionally, I eat PB&J. But whenever I get my hands on these, I could eat the whole box.
Yajaira C.
The best chocolate candy ever. I love the M&Ms chocolate with peanuts more than the ones without. If I could I would eat these M&Ms all day
ashley s.
spring, TX
M&Ms with Peanuts are so delicious they give you something to chew on besides putting a bunch of chocolate in your mouth and it melting. You have some chocolate and you have something nutty, it's like a little mystery candy.
Linda C.
I love peanut m&ms. They are one of my favorites. the combination between chocolate (amount of chocolate) and peanut are perfect.
Abbie S.
Peanut M&Ms are the best! Chocolatey, crunchy and delicious. I like them best after they have been in the fridge for a little bit.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?