ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Best candy ever one of my favorite candy ever I love every bite of them wouldn't trade it for nothing
Stephanie J.
The perfect combination of salty and sweet. highly recommend to any individual who has yet to try! they are most definitely one of my go to road snacks
Josie A.
Chocolate covered peanuts .. Evenly taste of chocolate and penut... In my opinion all colors taste the same
Amber W.
This candy is so addicting! I can eat about one hundred just in one sitting. I'm so happy that M&Ms made this product in a huge bag!
Vanessa D.
Morning View, KY
LOVE peanut M&M's. They taste great. I prefer them to plain M&M's and I feel like they are more satisfying.
margaret j.
Iowa Falls, IA
Mmmmm. Love m & m. Put some in your lunch to help ward off that afternoon chocolate fix. Perfection with a peanut and chocolate. Yummo.
Pamela D.
Americus, GA
I just love peanut m & m's. It is a favorite of mine because I love peanuts and chocolate together. You just cannot go wrong with that combination.
Sarah A.
Minden, LA
There's something so great about peanut M&Ms. Can't even put it into words! The absolute best is when you find the small peanut m&m, only to find it is a really large all chocolate one, no peanut inside. It's such a treat!
Somayra R.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite M&Ms, I love these! I like to put them in the fridge for a little while before eating them.
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
Every time when I buy M&Ms, it reminds me of my childhood. My dad would always bring me a small bag when he came back from work
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?