9 colors available

Daeya E.
Daeya E.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I l9ve the peanut m&ms, I buy the big bag cuz it last long for me. I put them in ziploc bag when I need to take some with me. This is my go to candy!!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Foodie Expert
The best candy ever, especially while watching a movie. It is my cheat snack, I hate that fact that I would have to run a football to burn off one peanut M&M but still a tasty treat!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Best candy on the planet. Chocolate and Peanuts is my favorite. They have a flavor for everyone and a color for every season. This is a candy for the ages
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Windsor, Pa
I'm not much of a chocolate fan so these are a great balance of chocolate and sweetness for me!
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
My favorite M&M's flavor! The perfect amount of peanut butter taste with M&M's yummy candy coating.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Louisville, KY
I LOVE these. Always have, always will. You just can't stop eating them once you start.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Indio, CA
Love Love Love M&M's! Doesn't matter what kind but the peanut ones are good, almonds ar my favorite.
crystal s.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
There are few things as magical as peanut m&ms straight out of the freezer. They satisfy a sweet craving like nothing else can. Only problem is i can't just stop at one handful, i want them ALL!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I've loved these since I was little! Once I eat one, I need always need to have more!
Louisa H.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge chocolate candy fan but M&M Peanut are my favorite. Just the right amount of peanut to chocolate ratio.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.