9 colors available

Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
HALLOWEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love getting these on Halloween it brings back so many memories
Ryashia M.
Ryashia M.
These are the best i can eat these all day i love the fun size pack tho lol but my teeth hurt after i eat them
Cara H.
Cara H.
Sunnyside, WA
Is it sad that I can polish off a jumbo bag of these myself? So good! I love all the m&m products but this is my favorite.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Amazing, whoever thought to put chocolate and peanuts together and put an M on them? These are absolutely my favorite
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Just when you thought mms couldn't get,any better they did. Love the peanut in the middle gives it a whole,new flavor
Christina K.
Christina K.
Attica, IN
This is a perfect snack fix for me. I love peanuts and I definitely love chocolate. I can have a bag gone in no time!
Jalynn P.
Jalynn P.
Northport, AL
My all time favorite candy! There is nothing like these pieces of candy heaven!
Taisha M.
Taisha M.
Brooklyn, NY
M &m's have been around for years but It is tiny with a big taste. I love to use them around the holidays for treats for the kids with or without the peanuts.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Absolutely LOVE these!!! You really can't go wrong with any M&Ms! Peanut M&Ms are a great mix of chocolate and crunchy peanuts.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
Foodie Expert
Love M&M with peanuts they are my favorite and I repeat consumer yummy can't stop eaithimg it. It is affordable too me and yes I meet my expectations
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.