Buy on Walmart*
Lynette M.
Westfield, MA
HAHAHA! I bought 3 bags of these for my boyfriend yesterday lol. He's in love with them so much i got him the bags!!! He had to share though.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Delicious snack candy. So easy to eat the entire bag quickly. Perfect mix of sweet with a bit of body to it from the peanuts.
Belle M.
I hate peanuts but this candy must be good because it runs out in my house so fast. Then we eventually buy it again. I'm scared for my life!
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
I love M&M's they are my go to treat when I need a little bit of sugar. There is a perfect amount of peanuts to chocolate ratio! I can eat a whole bag is one sitting!
Kimiko C.
Peanuts and chocolate. great combination. prefer these over the plain chocolate ones.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I love these Peanut M&M's thy say they are sharing packages but I prefer to eat them all myself
Sarah R.
Longview, WA
Im not a huge fan of peanut M&Ms but you can never go wrong with M&Ms! This is the perfect size too!
Veronica R.
Marion, LA
I love my peanut m&m's candy. My kids also love them! It's hard to keep them around my house because everyone loves them!
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
I love this candy!! The combination of peanut and chocolate is just so good! It is my weakness.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Best candy ever one of my favorite candy ever I love every bite of them wouldn't trade it for nothing
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?