Evelyn T.
Who doesn't love m&ms?! I always get the sharing size but you can bet I'm not sharing with anybody! One of my favorite chocolates for sure!
wendy c.
Elmhurst, NY
This candy is the mosy delicious ones ever with peanuts inside love it i can eat a whole pack of this
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love eating the m&m peanut candy chocolate kind. I always prefer these kinds.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
These are the only m&ms I'll actually eat because they're not completely chocolate, but they taste amazing!
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I love these Peanut M&M's thy say they are sharing packages but I prefer to eat them all myself
Danielle S.
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite! They are a great snack and taste good in an ice cream Sunday! I just wish the candy shell did not have so many chemical ingredients and dyes.
Sarah R.
Longview, WA
Im not a huge fan of peanut M&Ms but you can never go wrong with M&Ms! This is the perfect size too!
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
I love this candy!! The combination of peanut and chocolate is just so good! It is my weakness.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Best candy ever one of my favorite candy ever I love every bite of them wouldn't trade it for nothing
Josie A.
Chocolate covered peanuts .. Evenly taste of chocolate and penut... In my opinion all colors taste the same
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?