9 colors available

JUSTINE R.
JUSTINE R.
Beaverton, OR
These are my go to every month when I'm craving something sweet. I have always had these ever since I was a kid.
Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Foodie Expert
I really like these m&m's because the peanuts add more flavor and texture to the simple chocolate.
Tonya D.
Tonya D.
These are great especially for people who likes peanuts and chocolate. These are my favorite kind of m & ms .
Angela M.
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
When I have a chocolate craving at work I end up always getting Peanut M&ms, they are the perfect sweet tooth fix! Perfect blend of sweet with the crunch of the peanut!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Jackson, MN
I love my peanut m & m's!!!!! This is the only brand i buy, as nobody else can compare to these!!!
Shanna R.
Shanna R.
I'm not a fan of candy bars or things like it normally but I will have a few of these if the kids get some from halloween.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Foodie Expert
The perfect candy. Sweet, salty, crunchy, soft. Quite possibly my favorite candy, and especially my favorite M&M.
LISA P.
LISA P.
These are my favorite . I can eat the whole bag in no time. I'm a peanut lover ,so if you are a peanut lover like me these are the best.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH
Foodie Expert
M&M's are all delicious! The candy coating, the chocolate are good and this variety is delicious with the extra bonus of a nice peanut inside!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
I love these! I can eat one of the big bags in no time flat! We keep these at work too, so its never good for my waste line.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.