9 colors available

Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Glendale, AZ
I love them and who doesn't? What is better than peanut m&ms ....NOTHING!!!!! (maybe pretzel ones) hahaha
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
A delicious chocolate peanut candy! It's one of my all time favorites. And sharing size?!?! Yeah ok you will eat the whole bag by yourself!
Michele S.
Michele S.
Mount Clemens, MI
M&M's Peanut are my favorite M&M's. I love the taste of the chocolate and peanuts mixed together.
Bri S.
Bri S.
Foodie Expert
These do not last long in our house. They are so good. It's the perfect grab and go snack. The combination of the chocolate with the peanut in the center with the crunchy outside...you cannot go wrong with this!!
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
I love these M&M's but I'll be honest I do like the peanut butter better just because they aren't so big and hard to bite, but peanut M&M are still really tasty.
Emily P.
Emily P.
You can never go wrong with a simple bag of peanut M&M's always will be a favorite!
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
I love M&M's , but to be honest, these are not as good as the original, and peanut butter versions.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
I love these!! Sooo good. A little pricey though. I don't buy the big bag.
Angela H.
Angela H.
East Leroy, MI
Who doesn't love Peanut M&Ms. They are always a great side for when my friends come over to play bunco.
krista s.
krista s.
Peanut M&M's are my favorite! nothing can really compare to these though, they'll always be my favortie
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.