India Z.
This candy is super yummy ! Definitely if your craving a snack these are good ! Personally , when my sister buys them I always try to eat all of them . Especially when you allow the chocolate to melt in your mouth and then chew it ...the best !
Stephanie M.
Love love love these. I can eat these all day if I can. The peanuts and milk chocolate leave a nice taste in your month. They're good
Sarah L.
I love M&M 'S although my favorite is not the peanuts one I enjoy eating eat when I feel like eating sweet and salty.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
My favorite kind of m&ms! Truly yummie. Nothing else can compair to peanut m&ms...except for maybe peanut butter M&Ms
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I love these Peanut M&M's thy say they are sharing packages but I prefer to eat them all myself
DONNA G.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Another childhood favor....These have been around for years. This is one that everyone would enjoy.....
Whitney L.
My family loves M&Ms!!! It has been a family tradition to eat popcorn and M&Ms together, since I was little! We always ate the peanut M&Ms when I was little, but now we have to get both plain and peanut due to my son having a peanut allergy. However, you still can't have popcorn without M&Ms at our house! So good!!!
Megen M.
Alpena, MI
Foodie Expert
M and M are my facvorite candy, you can't go wrong with therse. here are so many different flavors and types.
Sarah R.
Longview, WA
Foodie Expert
Im not a huge fan of peanut M&Ms but you can never go wrong with M&Ms! This is the perfect size too!
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
I love this candy!! The combination of peanut and chocolate is just so good! It is my weakness.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.