Buy on Walmart*
Adaora E.
In my opinion this is the best type of m&m there is. They're not us cloying as the peanut butter ones, and they have just the right amount of crunch to them. Also since there's peanuts in them you can trick yourself into thinking they're all natural.
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
I love these, a great combination of sweet and salty. My only complaint is that when you get one of the small packs, the size of the peanuts only allows about 10 peanut M&Ms in the bag compared to 30-40 regular size M&Ms? I prefer the peanut butter M&Ms, because they are smaller and equally delicious.
Angie T.
Yorktown, VA
These are my family's favorite flavor M&M's. The bag's size makes it perfect for sharing and can usually last a week or so. I love that it is reclosable so I do not have to use a Ziploc bag to store them. Delicious, practical and usually a decent value!
Savannah B.
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite!! I love to eat the chocolate off them eat the peanut! Haha these are soo yummy! I love eating all of one color then the other haha! Little kids love them ! But an be messy if your out in the hot sun when they start melting!
Loretta W.
Christoval, TX
One of my all time favorite candies, I am not one to be able to eat strait chocolate. These have the perfect balance of peanut and chocolate that wont melt and make a huge mess if you accidentally leave them in the car, your purse, or a diaper bag.
Megan C.
While the slogan is "melts in your mouth, not in your hand" thats somewhat true. The shell tends to have the coloring come off on skin. Staining your palms, fingertips, and sometimes if you're a slobbery two year old.... your face too. This doesn't stop us from enjoying them anyways.... at home.
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
Love these!!!! My dad always put a huge bag of these in my stocking as a child and he would eat half of them before Christmas night so I would have a half-eaten bag of M&M's to find in my stocking on Christmas. It turned into a tasty tradition
Rebecca I.
Oh man where to start? I am truly addicted to these! They are so good.. I try to just have a small handful but sometimes a handful becomes half the bag... I recommend that you go buy thus right now! And don't forget to bring some for me.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
My all-time favorite candy! And it is true that you can't eat just one! The chocolate is rich, the peanuts are always fresh and the candy coating puts it over the top. They are the perfect mood enhancer and the bigger the bag the better.
Amanda L.
I have to say other than snickers that these are my all time favorite every time I'm at the store I grab a bag i love the way they taste with the peanut in the middle super yummy
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?