9 colors available

casey h.
casey h.
Inman, SC
Great value and you can do so many fun things with them. from baking to snacking always a delicious not so healthy snack.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge M & M fan and these impress me a lot. I'm not really a peanut person, but these are very tasty. Good for on the go snacking or even to take with you to the movies. Love these.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Foodie Expert
One of my go to snacks. always have loved peanut m&ms! they have such good flavor and I love something with a crunch! plus I can add it to my diet plan snack because a peanut is classified as a healthy snack!
J S.
J S.
Monterey, Ca
After I delivered my son, I hadn't eaten in like 24 hours! All there was available in the hospital was a vending machine. So peanut m & ms was what I got! They will always have a special place in my heart :)
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
My favorite M&M's of all time! They are so delicious and that crunchy feeling once you take a bite into it makes me want to eat more and more. Once I eat a couple, I have to eat them all. Highly addicting
Aaliyah G.
Aaliyah G.
Richton, MS
Crunchy peanuts covered in chocolate covered in a candy coating. Great for sharing. This is a good candy .
Sihlegsyh C.
Sihlegsyh C.
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this product ... very tasty, chocolate is excellent and even the ads are very funny and entertaining, I think there is nothing wrong to say about this
Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Foodie Expert
M&M's are a favorite for me and my boyfriend. The peanut ones have become a staple in our relationship because we're both picky and both love them. I do like the Almond and Pretzel M&Ms about the same.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love M&Ms?! They are so simple and delicious. Great classic candy treat for any time or age
Kim B.
Kim B.
Foodie Expert
These have always been my favorite variety of m&m's! perfect combo of sweet, salty, and crunch. I love to mix in the popcorn at the movies or make trail mix with them. They are my guilty pleasure.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.