Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
I love peanut m&ms they are perfect for when you are hungry and have to wait to eat because the peanuts are full of protein so it fills u up until you have an actual meal
Nidhi p.
LOVE these little ones!!!!! Sooooo yummy! I love going to the m&m shop in Las Vegas so I can fill up my own bag with the colors I want. The peanut in the middle is a great surprise. I always take these along with me during travel.
Megan D.
A twist on the old classic regular milk chocolate M&M's, peanut M&M's have the same milk chocolatey taste with a peanut in the center. Perfectly wrapped up in a crunchy coating, peanut M&M's are even better than the regular!
Karinna L.
This is my 2nd favorite type of M&M's, the 1st is peanut butter. It's addictingly good, each one has big size that fills your month with flavor. As the name says it has peanuts, so stay away if you have any kind of nuts allergy.
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
I love chocolate but mix chocolate and peanuts together and it's like Heaven in your mouth! I love peanut m&m's and they taste delicious, if you like peanuts and you like m&m's you'll love these! Chocolate peanuty goodness!!!!
Denise D.
These always hit the spot and tend to travel pretty well so long as they aren't in a hot place or at the bottom of a heavy bag. Portion control is easy to lose track of though, so whenever I buy some, I divide and bag the portions before I begin eating mindlessly.
Sarah A.
Minden, LA
There's something so great about peanut M&Ms. Can't even put it into words! The absolute best is when you find the small peanut m&m, only to find it is a really large all chocolate one, no peanut inside. It's such a treat!
ashley s.
spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&Ms with Peanuts are so delicious they give you something to chew on besides putting a bunch of chocolate in your mouth and it melting. You have some chocolate and you have something nutty, it's like a little mystery candy.
Brittney M.
My FAVORITE candy, but knowing that I would have to run a football field to make up for eating one makes me steer away. I craved these through my pregnancy and that is probably a good reason I gained so much weight.. Oops!
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I loved m and m's every since I was a little girl. My favorite kind of cookie also. Even when I go to Diary queen I have to get the m and m blizzard. My favorite m and m is the yellow peanuts or the peanut butter m and m
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?