BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
I love chocolate but mix chocolate and peanuts together and it's like Heaven in your mouth! I love peanut m&m's and they taste delicious, if you like peanuts and you like m&m's you'll love these! Chocolate peanuty goodness!!!!
Megan D.
A twist on the old classic regular milk chocolate M&M's, peanut M&M's have the same milk chocolatey taste with a peanut in the center. Perfectly wrapped up in a crunchy coating, peanut M&M's are even better than the regular!
Brittney M.
BUFORD, GA
My FAVORITE candy, but knowing that I would have to run a football field to make up for eating one makes me steer away. I craved these through my pregnancy and that is probably a good reason I gained so much weight.. Oops!
ashley s.
spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&Ms with Peanuts are so delicious they give you something to chew on besides putting a bunch of chocolate in your mouth and it melting. You have some chocolate and you have something nutty, it's like a little mystery candy.
Denise D.
These always hit the spot and tend to travel pretty well so long as they aren't in a hot place or at the bottom of a heavy bag. Portion control is easy to lose track of though, so whenever I buy some, I divide and bag the portions before I begin eating mindlessly.
Sarah A.
Minden, LA
There's something so great about peanut M&Ms. Can't even put it into words! The absolute best is when you find the small peanut m&m, only to find it is a really large all chocolate one, no peanut inside. It's such a treat!
Karla H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love these so much. I don't like peanuts too much but I love them in this product. They give a satisfying crunch. The mix of salty and sweet is nothing short of perfection.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I loved m and m's every since I was a little girl. My favorite kind of cookie also. Even when I go to Diary queen I have to get the m and m blizzard. My favorite m and m is the yellow peanuts or the peanut butter m and m
Delilah C.
Whooooo does NOT love peanut M&Ms! They are the absolute perfect mix of candy coated chocolate and peanuts! My absolute favorite are with Almonds, but you can't always find them! These you can find anywhere! Love them!
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
My favorite go to sweet when I get that craving !! They are always so fresh and awesome...I craved them when I was pregnant with my daughter and ate so many I thought she was going to be a peanut m&m when she was born !!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?