BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1967)
Bryanna G.
Salinas ca
I've been eating the whole pack I love the combination of nuts and m&m together. It's not really healthy but what can I say there so addicting they are in the middle pricey and affordable for candy yes I would recommend to others
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
I have always loved peanut m&ms but i have been very addicted to them lately. They are the perfect snack and are a perfect combination of nut and chocolate. They are very affordable so much that I purchased a 5lb bag for about $8.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I know i know ive done many reviews on M&Ms candy as you can tell M&Ms are one of my favorite candies these peanut M&Ms are so good you can mix these with other things in a make great snacks
Crystal G.
Edinburg, TX
These are my all time favorite chocolate I buy this at my local super market it better when they have sales but it's a good price but you would to take more than one bag chocolate and peanuts who wouldn't love this.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peanut M&Ms are my absolute favorite chocolates compared to any other m&ms. These are a classic and taste good. I enjoy the sweetness of the chocolate and the offset from the peanuts.
Emily T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are ok. I'm not a big fan of m&ms but I'll still have them every once in a while. My mom buys the jumbo size bag from Costco and is obsessed with them. They just taste like regular m&ms but with peanuts in them, nothing special
Aqsa J.
Kilgore
I'm a sucker for peanut M&Ms. They definitely satisfy my sweet tooth. The peanut inside keeps this candy from being overwhelmingly chocolatey. The peanuts and chocolate complement each other very well. This is one of my go-to candies that I reach for when I'm craving something sweet!
Tylinn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I absolutely love Peanut M&Ms. They're the perfect amount of sweetness balanced out with the peanut. These are a good treat for anyone who likes candy or sweets!
kristin e.
Mayflower, AR
These are so delicious! Great little snack. I always go towards these when I'm in the mood for chocolate. The peanut adds a nice flavor. I think a little snack bag is a great value and not pricey what so ever. I would recommend these m&ms to others!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
These are my son's favorite m&ms! I like these a lot. They are kind of big so I have to chew them carefully and so does my son. The peanut gives it a really good taste. I always buy these so I will be buying these in the future again.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?