BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1990)
Tylinn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I absolutely love Peanut M&Ms. They're the perfect amount of sweetness balanced out with the peanut. These are a good treat for anyone who likes candy or sweets!
Kristin E.
Mayflower, AR
These are so delicious! Great little snack. I always go towards these when I'm in the mood for chocolate. The peanut adds a nice flavor. I think a little snack bag is a great value and not pricey what so ever. I would recommend these m&ms to others!
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Great for an everyday snack when you’re in the run! The flavor of peanut is exactly the best combination with the rich chocolate! I like these for a road trip of after a good meal. Would definitely buy again!!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
These are my son's favorite m&ms! I like these a lot. They are kind of big so I have to chew them carefully and so does my son. The peanut gives it a really good taste. I always buy these so I will be buying these in the future again.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love these! Probably one of my favorite M&Ms I love the peanuts they have in them. Having chocolate over it makes it so yummy. It's not the best snack out there, but it is worth a treat every now and again.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love peanut M/M and I get the big bags from BJ wholesale. At every family function or party we have peanut M/M especially during the holidays. Some of my family like plain but I prefer the peanuts
Mary L.
Classic chocolate and snack when you are watching a movie. Love the peanut inside making it crunchy and not just soft filled with chocolate ! Can't help but finish the whole pack when I eat it
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
THE BEST. No questions about it. I would never eat a regular M&M another day in my life as long as these gifts from heaven exist. They melt in your mouth. They are so delicious frozen. Just the perfect treat to cure a sweet tooth
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
The king size peanut m&ms are basically life giving. I know it's a "sharing size" but really it's a lunch size. Clearly not the healthiest option but when you're crazy busy it seems to be the faster option!
Julie Q.
El Monte, CA
these are really good chocolates. they are not only my favorite, but both my father and my sister's favorites as well. they have peanuts inside so beware if you are allergic to peanuts !!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Alex K.
Fort Mill, SC
Ever pour these in a glass of milk?
Ruzica R.