BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1969)
Ashley K.
Wetumpka, AL
I love snacking on peanut M&M's. they are the perfect craving crusher and the best crunch. I love the mix of chocolate and peanuts. I get it mostly at walmart. I don't think it's too pricey at all. I dont eat it often but i do eat these a lot. they are so good! always recommend.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M’S® Peanut
I have to buy these every single week when I go to the grocery store because my husband is addicted to them. I try not to eat them because I know that maybe I will become addicted to them also. The peanuts are always so fresh and I love the crunchy candy coating. This snack is timeless!
Rachel L.
Troutman, NC
This is one of my favorite candies! I can just grab a handful and I am satisfied with a crunch of my two favorite things! They are not expensive and you get a lot for a little with this little candy! They are a win win!!! The peanut m&ms are personally my favorite.
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
These candies are always a solid choice! Easy to find and always a good munchie. Great in a party bowl and always a go to for gift giving! Absolutely love the mix of chocolate and peanuts! Always repurchase.
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
I love M&Ms ! The ones with peanuts are my favorite in particular. They are perfect when you have a sweet tooth because it’s chocolate and nuts. (If your not allergic) and they’re usually always $1
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The peanut M&Ms are my favorite. Great xhoxlatw coating and crunchy center. The fun size packets are great for small goody bags. The larger reasonable bags ensure that the candy doesn't go stale and is great for travel to avoid spills
Purnima D.
This is my most favorite chocolates because it’s small and makes me full. I love the peanut flavor and it’s small and easy to share with others. I buy it from the pharmacy and would recommend it to others.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanut they are a good time pass partner😍😍there a whole peanut inside and chocolate outside covering the peanut and its coated with candy 😍❤️M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanut
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I love having crunch in my chocolates and this one is my favorite variation of M&Ms. It has peanuts in coated with chocolate. I prefer dark chocolate but this one, I don’t mind that it’s milk chocolate as it has a perfect amount of sweetness in it.
Micaela D.
Nothing gets me in the mood for Halloween more than the prospect of eating peanut m&ms. They're my favorite flavor of m&m. They're even better when they come in the fun sized packets because you can eat a dozen packets of them and not feel bad.
Erin G.
Does anyone know if the cripsy M&M's are still as good as they used to be?
Suchitra N.
Columbus, OH
How many of you enjoy the color
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
How many of them usually accidentally don't have peanuts in them?
Stacey l.
Saint Albans, WV
PLAIN OR PEANUT?
Ingrid F.
Quando eu viajo sempre encontro diversas embalagens de m&m diferentes, como aqueles baleiros que se deve coloar uma moeda e vc vê o chocolate descer de varias formas diferentes principalmente no free shop, uma vez que moro no Brasil. Gostaria de saber se aqui no Brasil, vende esse tipo de embalagem e se sim onde?