BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
These candies are always a solid choice! Easy to find and always a good munchie. Great in a party bowl and always a go to for gift giving! Absolutely love the mix of chocolate and peanuts! Always repurchase.
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
I love M&Ms ! The ones with peanuts are my favorite in particular. They are perfect when you have a sweet tooth because it’s chocolate and nuts. (If your not allergic) and they’re usually always $1
lily g.
Parker, CO
I love peanuts, and I love m&m's, so these are heaven for me! Idk what I would do if I was allergic to peanuts! I gave it four stars because I heard the "m" on m&m's are made of plastic. Other than these are great!
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. They have been a staple piece in my junk food addition ever since I was little. My mom always had these around and they were always just a great treat.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The peanut M&Ms are my favorite. Great xhoxlatw coating and crunchy center. The fun size packets are great for small goody bags. The larger reasonable bags ensure that the candy doesn't go stale and is great for travel to avoid spills
Purnima D.
This is my most favorite chocolates because it’s small and makes me full. I love the peanut flavor and it’s small and easy to share with others. I buy it from the pharmacy and would recommend it to others.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I love having crunch in my chocolates and this one is my favorite variation of M&Ms. It has peanuts in coated with chocolate. I prefer dark chocolate but this one, I don’t mind that it’s milk chocolate as it has a perfect amount of sweetness in it.
Cassandra B.
So I'm not really a big chocolate fan but I will eat Peanut M&M's, and some of their other flavors. The peanuts override the sweetness for me and I just love nuts so combining the two is obviously going to be a big hit for my tastebuds.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love these.im a chocaholic,so these are perfect i eat these a couple times a week.they are delicious,and i definitely recommend them. they are really good for on the go. they are a great value for the money,and not that expensive. i love them.
Lauren L.
Rogers, MN
Love these! If you’re not allergic to peanuts and love peanut butter like I️ do then you will like these two. There sweet and have a little crunch to them. I️ usually love to snack on these once a month. I️ would definitely recommend them.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Norcross, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Alex K.
Fort Mill, SC
Ever pour these in a glass of milk?
Ruzica R.