BY GENERIC

M&M's Peanut Snack Mix: Salty: roasted almonds and crunchy pretzels Sweet: shortbread cookies and M&M's chocolate candies Made with real chocolate About 5 servings per pack Kosher see more...

M&M's Peanut Snack Mix
  • "Great snack for anyone that loves a little bit of sweet and salty." in 1 review
  • "It's kinda like trail mix except you get M&M's in every bite." in 1 review
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
Honestly this was better than I had expected. I know the flavor combo is supposed to be good so I got it, plus peanut m&m are my favorites, but it was much better that expected.
Angee M.
Elgin, Il
Best snack mix around! I have this stuff at home and work. I make sure it's always in my car when on road trips! Great hit with my circle of friends as well!
Thaly M.
Foodie Expert
I just love these. I tend to get mixed cravings for sweet and salty and this just happens to be perfect. Got nuts and cookies so it evens it out for me
Kelly E.
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness. This snack mix is so good. It's the best for road trips. The chocolate M&M version is good, but I like the peanut M&M version even better.
Brittany V.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
When I first saw this at the gas station I was so excited. Who doesn't love sweet and salty all in one package?
ashley s.
This is a great snack , salty and sweet make a great combo. easy to take on the go or set out on the table for a family treat
Erica T.
Foodie Expert
Yummmm!!! Just wish I could find this more places. Perfect mix of salty and sweet.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Foodie Expert
This is such a good tasty snack. The sweet and salty combo are always a family favorite in my house. We love this stuff!!
Naya B.
These are literally amazing. The flavors work great together and the variety is also great.
Nadine c.
You get two in one in this bag. Salty and sweet best of both world I love this combination