BY GENERIC

M&M's Peanut Snack Mix: Salty: roasted almonds and crunchy pretzels Sweet: shortbread cookies and M&M's chocolate candies Made with real chocolate About 5 servings per pack Kosher see more...

M&M's Peanut Snack Mix
  • "Great snack for anyone that loves a little bit of sweet and salty." in 1 review
  • "It's kinda like trail mix except you get M&M's in every bite." in 1 review
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Honestly this was better than I had expected. I know the flavor combo is supposed to be good so I got it, plus peanut m&m are my favorites, but it was much better that expected.
Angee M.
Elgin, Il
Best snack mix around! I have this stuff at home and work. I make sure it's always in my car when on road trips! Great hit with my circle of friends as well!
Kelly E.
Oh my goodness. This snack mix is so good. It's the best for road trips. The chocolate M&M version is good, but I like the peanut M&M version even better.
Thaly M.
I just love these. I tend to get mixed cravings for sweet and salty and this just happens to be perfect. Got nuts and cookies so it evens it out for me
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
Perfect blend of salty and sweet for when you have that certain craving. I love these, keep them in my car for when I need a pick me up mid day.
ashley s.
This is a great snack , salty and sweet make a great combo. easy to take on the go or set out on the table for a family treat
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
This is such a good tasty snack. The sweet and salty combo are always a family favorite in my house. We love this stuff!!
Elizabeth G.
Ogden, UT
These are amazing I love these. They give you the salty and the sweet and provide that great M&M flavor you love.
Brittany V.
Austin, TX
When I first saw this at the gas station I was so excited. Who doesn't love sweet and salty all in one package?
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
I enjoyed this snack mix. There is a ton of salt in it. So beware. My mom thought is was gross!