BY CHOCOLATE

• ¿CACAHUATE O CACAHUETE?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
My faaaavorite M&M’s. I buy a pack every time I’m in the store. It’s one of my favorite snacks. It is a guilty pleasure of mine. I would absolutely recommend to anybody that asks. I think it’s priced super fairly. I normally only buy them at the gas station though.
Laura V.
Spring Valley, NY
Love these , but if you have peanut allergies you wouldn’t try this as it contains peanuts , I eat these everyday , I get them from my local gas station , family dollar , or vending machines. Would recommend to anyone who has no peanut allergies.
Mari C.
M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanut I love these chocolates! They’re taste is amazing. I love eating them as a snack or something sweet after eating. I but then at Walmart we’re they sell the huge pack! I recommend for you to try it out
Monica S.
Dallas
You can’t go wrong with M&M! I Love the Milk Chocolate treat with peanuts. They are affordable, and I usually buy them at my local grocery store. It’s always fresh compared to other candy. Yes, I would recommend to others!!
Cassie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate covered peanuts and M&M takes it to the next level with the candy shell.  Love these as a sweet treat or pick-me-up.  My former boss used to keep a big bag in his drawer and put a handful in his mouth with milk!  Ha!  Me?...I prefer a handful washed down with the milk.  This fun size is a perfect pick-me-up without too much guilt.
Chantae C.
SALINAS , CA
i cant never get enough of m&ms....i have always been a chocolate typa girl that anything in chocolate i will devour it.....the bad thing of fun size packets is that they are sooo small that its definitely not enough just to have one. usually 3-4 packets are enough for me....i have such a bigooo sweet tooth that only these will satisfy me
#nerdygirl ..
I am sure that all of us as kids have eaten off all the chocolate and left the peanut when we were kids. I really never liked these as a kid, but I like them now. They are a great treat for any peanut lover.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
You can’t go wrong with m&ms ! The ones with peanuts are the best . I eat these pretty often ! Go comfort foods lol i recommend this flavor to everyone who likes little crunch with chocolate.
Nayelly A.
South Gate , CA
When I am in my lady days I love to eat chocolate it gives me this comfort that I can’t explain it’s like it makes all my mood swings come to an end and makes me the happiest girl in the world.
Olivia C.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Peanut m&m’s have always been one of my favorite chocolates. I️ like to keep them in the freezer. I️ try not to buy them much because they don’t last long when I️ do! 🙊
Stephanie O.
San Antonio, TX
Plain or peanuts?
Sharniece L.
Rocky Mount, NC
Would you rather have them peanuts or pretzels?
Nancy S.
What m&ms you prefer?
Kimberly J.
Lancaster, CA
Has anybody ever gotten the peanut M&M's that happen to not have peanuts in them like if the factory made it wrong or something so disappointing
Leslie B.
Picayune, MS
Do you prefer with peanuts or without?