M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Fun Size Candy Bag, 10.57 oz

by M&M's

Fun Size M&M'S Peanut Milk Chocolate Candy are great for sharing a chocolate treat with friends and family. Each pouch contains a perfect serving of Peanut M&M'S Chocolate Candy that are individually wrapped for convenience. Made with real peanuts that are covered with milk chocolate and a colorful candy shell, this delicious treat is iconic around the world. Try some now!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Fun Size Candy Bag, 10.57 oz!
ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Fun Size Candy Bag, 10.57 oz uploaded by ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
In short, IT IS MY FAVORITE I love chocolate but this becomes my main one that I cannot miss. I just love it.
Casha Le' W.
Memphis, TN
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Fun Size Candy Bag, 10.57 oz uploaded by Casha Le' W.
This was one of my favorite chocolate sweets to eat growing up. I don't really like the regular M&M's. It always had to be the M&M's with the peanut inside or almond.
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Fun Size Candy Bag, 10.57 oz uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love M&M’s! I just did a review for the plain and now I am giving peanut 🥜 some love. The combo of a hard shell, a crispy nut and the delicious chocolate is exactly what you need to watch a movie or an afternoon snack! I grabbed the big bags at the store. #sweettreats [product:advantus-m&m-peanut-candy-resealable-zipper-262-lb-1-pack-sn32437]
Jose R.
Medley, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Fun Size Candy Bag, 10.57 oz uploaded by Jose R.
Who doesn’t love m&m’s? It a simple candy but incredibly addictive. I grabbed a bag for Halloween and almost kept it for myself. Still have it and get some from time to time. The chocolate taste great but I the peanut butter I got is even better. Nice and fun snack!
Brooke D.
Rincon, GA
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Fun Size Candy Bag, 10.57 oz uploaded by Brooke D.
These are my favorite m and ms they’re also one of my favorite candies. So yummy!!!!!!
Kaylyn C.
Columbia, TN
This is my favorite candy. I think this is the best m&m product by far. I currently have the panty size container of these beside my bed. Those who have a peanut allergy. I’m sorry because you are missing out.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Fun Size Candy Bag, 10.57 oz uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
[product:m&m's-peanut-candy-fun-size-candy-bag---10.57-oz.] I bought more Halloween candy today so couldn't pass these up! They are my favorite M & M's!! They are peanut and chocolate in every bite 😋 I wouldn't do anything to change them. I bought them from Walgreens so were a bit pricey compared to Walmart prices. If you love chocolate with peanuts than you would like these! I wholeheartedly recommend and will continue to purchase ❤
Kristina A.
Boardman
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Peanut m&ms in the fun size are a perfect way to satisfy your sweet and salty craving with out going overboard. Its a nice amount for a serving or a treat for a child.
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Fun Size Candy Bag, 10.57 oz uploaded by Kemorine S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
M&Ms peanut are my favorite! They taste yummy, they're crunchy and they really hit the spot. It's the kind of candy where I want to eat the whole bag in one sitting and have to hold myself back. Definitely the standout of the M&Ms varieties. -- [product:m&ms-peanut-candy-fun-size-candy-bag-1057-oz]
Hailey C.
Marina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not someone who is a big fan of nuts. But I do love m&ms. Whenever I am looking for a snack fix with a little bit of nuts and some crunch to it these are a good go to. The fun size makes it extra nice because you get a little extra in the bag. Definitely tasty.

Looking for your answer?