M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
Storrs, CT
Peanut m&ms are the best candy. I can never keep enough of these around the house
, love the mix they did with peanuts they taste great love it a lot recommended it
I love the mini m&ms a lot more. For some reason they just seem to taste better.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such cute and fun colors! Just like normal peanut M&M's, with a cute twist to it!
I always get these for Easter from the "Easter bunny" they are one of my weakness
Ludington, MI
These make a great stocking stuffer. And are a good price for what your getting.
Cadillac, MI
Omg I use to love these things when I was younger! I kinda of forgot about them!
Cedarburg, WI
Peanut m&m's are my very favorite type of m&m. They're just especially delicious.
My family thinks that they have to get these in their stockings every Christmas.
Abilene , TX
Chill before eating I love these peanut M&Ms I like to throw them in with popcorn

269 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
CDMX
6 months ago
Daniela C. • 4 months ago
Me encantan😍😍😍
Altoona, PA
9 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 7 months ago
I remember a purple as well!