M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Marisol O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the new m n ms peanut chocolate bar it taste so good and I love it way more than the regular m n ms. It is crunchy and has peanuts in every bite. The price is great for the value and love the chocolate flavor. I would defenantly recommend this chocolate to all you chocolate lovers out there
No Special Diet
I love M & M ‘s. Doesn’t matter what kind, peanut, almond, peanut butter, they are all so yummy. They are the best chocolate. I grab a bag every couple of weeks or keep them in my candy jar. Definitely repurchase often. Don’t know anyone who doesn’t like M & M ‘s!!
No Special Diet
Out of all of the various types of M&Ms on the market, the peanut ones are probably my second favorite. They are much more j retesting compared to the plain ones, but not quite as good as the peanut butter ones. Either way though, they are still a great candy. The only way they could improve is to have a dark chocolate version.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Parkville, MD
Purchased at: Target
I love the peanut m&m's. They're so fun to eat and colorful. You get a nice layer of chocolate and a nice crunch from the outer shell and the peanut. They're very sweet so if you want sweets these are a good go to. I prefer the box packaging over the bag.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love M&M since I was little and I used to hate this because it has nut in it 😂 But as I grew up, I started to think it’s not to bad and actually enjoy eating it once in a while. The chocolate is as tasty as always 🙌🏻
Organic, Dairy Free
Carson , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorites chocolates yes!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤 good value, good flavor, good size love it!!! Nothing to improve it is perfect. Other brands make similar products and those are good but nothing like m&m
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Staff
Of all the m&m flavors, I would say peanut is my least favorite. It is bland, and I am not a huge fan of mixing of sweet and savory in my candy. I always go with M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Candy
Organic
Moline, IL
Yummmm! One of favorite candys for sure, and definitely my favorite m&m type! The chocolate, peanuts, and crunchy outer shell make for the perfect match and an irresistible candy!
Purchased at: Publix
I love M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy is always my chocolate choice when I going out and stop in any market. Really enjoy this candy because I love the peanut inside.
Organic, Gluten Free, Nut Free
Marlton , NJ
Purchased at: Target
I really love that M&Ms have the best taste and like that they have peanuts in the middle which gives them a little bit of something extra. Definitely my favorite candy

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
6 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!