M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
Purchased at: Kroger
I go through periods of time when I have a sweet tooth. Most of the time, there is nothing at home that satisfies my sweet tooth. So about a week ago Kroger had a sale on peanut M&M’s. I bought about six packs for $.50 each. I didn’t realize how much I like this candy. All the same, a few days ago, while I was at my local grocery store, I checked for the M&M’s sale; to no avail. They were back up to a $1 each for a regular size package. SMH. The next time they’re on sale, I’m gonna buy a whole case. Because I need to be satisfied when I have a sweet tooth.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Marisol O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the new m n ms peanut chocolate bar it taste so good and I love it way more than the regular m n ms. It is crunchy and has peanuts in every bite. The price is great for the value and love the chocolate flavor. I would defenantly recommend this chocolate to all you chocolate lovers out there
No Special Diet
I love M & M ‘s. Doesn’t matter what kind, peanut, almond, peanut butter, they are all so yummy. They are the best chocolate. I grab a bag every couple of weeks or keep them in my candy jar. Definitely repurchase often. Don’t know anyone who doesn’t like M & M ‘s!!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Out of all of the various types of M&Ms on the market, the peanut ones are probably my second favorite. They are much more j retesting compared to the plain ones, but not quite as good as the peanut butter ones. Either way though, they are still a great candy. The only way they could improve is to have a dark chocolate version.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Parkville, MD
Purchased at: Target
I love the peanut m&m's. They're so fun to eat and colorful. You get a nice layer of chocolate and a nice crunch from the outer shell and the peanut. They're very sweet so if you want sweets these are a good go to. I prefer the box packaging over the bag.
New smyrna Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really good snack they have a really good taste. I at lease eat them once a week I would highly recommend for you to try them. They have a great flavor. and I will continue to buy these. They’re not very healthy but they are definitely worth it.
Dairy Free
I wouldn’t have these any other way. M&M makes the best chocolate covers peanuts! Nothing could be done to make this any better . M&M can’t be be compared to anything as it’s in a league of its own. The chocolate candy nut mix is the best around.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love M&M since I was little and I used to hate this because it has nut in it 😂 But as I grew up, I started to think it’s not to bad and actually enjoy eating it once in a while. The chocolate is as tasty as always 🙌🏻
Organic, Dairy Free
port orange
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite candies of all time. It’s very affordable and It tastes really good. The peanuts in the middle taste really great and I love this candy. It’s not on the healthy side but it’s quite amazing!
Vegetarian
Carson, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorites chocolates yes!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤 good value, good flavor, good size love it!!! Nothing to improve it is perfect. Other brands make similar products and those are good but nothing like m&m
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
7 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!