M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
I love M&M's Peanut. They are a great treat with a crunchy shell, milk chocolate and peanuts. It is almost a mindless treat that I keep eating until they are all gone because it is hard to save any for later. The small personal size can be found at most stores near the checkout and bigger sizes are usually in the candy aisle.
Michigan City , IN
I'm not a fan of regular M&M's however I LOVE the peanut ones and the peanut butter ones. I like to eat them with pretzels so I get the sweet salty and crunchy. You can't have M&M's without incorporating the peanut ones...it's just not right
No Special Diet
I love M&M's are one of my favorite candies. I crave for them at least once a month. Each badge of M&M's that i purchase always taste the same. I like the almond one and peanuts. They are a must I always have to get me some peanuts
Organic, No Special Diet
Mini M&Ms are definitely a novelty. Why eat these tiny candies when there is already a tasty, full-sized alternative? But if you're looking for a great product for baking or an ice cream topper, these mini M&Ms are the way to go.
Organic
Spring hill, FL
I always have some mnm minis in my purse. They're great for kids. I don't have to worry about over loading my niece with sugar when I giver her a little treat or she needs a pick me up to get through that tough period of time when its too late for a nap and too early for bed.
Reading, PA
I don't always buy my kids chocolate, but if they've been good while being out in stores, then I'll get them these and they love it, I love how it comes in a tube so if the don't finish it they can close it and finish them later..
Westbury, NY
There is something about Peanut M&Ms that just makes me happy. Is it the chocolate? Is it the nuts? Is it the bright yellow bag? I'm not sure, I just know that when I have some, it puts a large smile on my face and I feel satisfied. Peanut M&Ms are definitely in my top 5.
Organic
Webster Spgs, WV
Every single time I take my son in a store, he picks one of these up. M&M minis and a great, on-the-go snack and are super cheap. I think 1 tube is only $1 at my local grocery store. Easy cleanup and the tube closes so no spilling!
No Special Diet
These are great if you like sewed salty or you just want to bite off the chocolate and then et the peanut it could be the best of both worlds I guess. The flavor is great, and it's very affordable for what you get. They're easy to find at stores and I highly recommend it.
Lincolnton, NC
Yummy little candies with a nice candy shell laid over a chocolate ball around a peanut. easy to eat on the go or by the handful. candy coating despite slogan will melt slightly in your hand if you hold them to long and leave a bit of the color. But can be easily removed

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
6 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!