M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
Moncton, NB
Purchased at: Walmart
Best M&M’s out there for sure! These are so delicious and never a disappointment! Amazing!
No Special Diet
Delicioso! Amo! Acabo com o meu estresse completamemte só degustando esses deliciosos m&m.
England
All time favourite chocolates, M&M were one of the first Candy's I shared with my boyfriend
I love the chocolate!!! M&M's are the best gift flor everyone. Seriously I love this thing.
Querétaro
If you are in the mood to treat your self, what could be better than chocolate and peanut??
Vegetarian, Organic
ioannina
If i open one bag there is no turning back!!! Even the large one!!! I have to eat them all!
A mis hijos les encanta... También decoramos los cupcakes con m&m y se divierten un monton
No Special Diet
Oh woww i love chocolate and that candy pasticularly i love it, m y m it is very delicious.
One of my favorite chocolate brands, I love eating m&ms. Would eat 10 bags Lol. Recommend.
Barcelona
Very tasteful chocolates! The classic combination for a traditional candy! Love the flavor
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
6 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!