M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
One of my go-to snacks. I love the peanut and chocolate combination. Definitely satisfies a craving
Los Angeles, CA
Rarely eat mass market candy, but when I do it is usually peanut M&Ms, and only at movie theaters.
Love how easy these are to eat. Seems like you get more and they always seem to last longer for me
Peanut m&m's are my favorite and super easy to eat and don't make a mess and my kid loves them too
MIAMI, FL
Have been eating for years. Product taste remains the same. I would recommend to others. I love M&M
Columbus, OH
My favorite kind of m&m! I am a huge peanut and chocolate fan. Especially when it's dark chocolate!
My favorite m&m's are peanut m&m's! they are so good and they taste even better mixed with popcorn
Clayton, NC
Well I can never have just one. These thing are my favorites . Crunchy sweet and salty. Great combo
Hidalgo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great for kids to give out during the holidays, they're great in price and they look cute
No Special Diet
Peanut m&ms are the bomb! The bag being repeal able just makes this better and able to last longer!

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
7 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!