M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
Bronx, NY
Mmmmmmm hmmmmmm melts in your mouth and not in your hand. My favorite favorite affordable treat just for me I usually enjoy this treat once a month or everyday lol I would recommend this to others and everyone
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peanut butter and chocolate! What's not to like about that? lol I use these in nut and fruit mixes I make for my husbands lunches. I was really happy when these were added to the line up of M&M's. This is one of a very few junk foods that squeak through the cracks in our home.
Organic
no hay nada mejor que la presentacion en la que vienen estos pequeños chocolates, poseen un gran sabor y es divertido por sus colores, a los pequeños de la casa les llama muchisimo la atencion de esta manera. Los comeria todo el dia si se me es posible. Recomendado!
Frankfort, IN
what can i say other than dark chocolate peanut M&ms are AMAZING and i could eat an entire bag i like to eat them when i am watching a movie or just in the mood for something sweet. i dont know what else to say but i really really reallly love them and will continue eating them
No Special Diet
I mean, these are M&M's, so of course they taste good, but these are probably my least favorite variety of them. I am not the biggest fan if peanuts, but if they're done a certain way, I don't mind them. With these, I start not to like the flavor after a few.
LOMBARD, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my mothers favorite M&M's so we always had them in house as a kid. And I think she still does now as well. Delicious little treat as long as you don't eat the whole bag of halloween candy ;). The single bags are very cheap less than a dollar I believe.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Coachella, CA
My favorite candy. I always crave these. They're a really easy to go snack and also not messy. I love that they come in little individual packages and they have different colors depending on holidays.
Arlington , TX
You can’t go wrong with a bag of original peanut m&ms they remind me of being a kid. It was the snack my grandparents always had in the candy drawer. Of course they are affordable and who would pass up a bag of m&ms. They are one of the few chocolates (if not the only chocolate) that has its very own store.
Odessa
M & M'S ARE MY WEAKNESS..LOVE ALL THE FLAVORS...KEEP A BAG HANDY ALL THE TIME FOR A QUICK BURST OF ENERGY...DOLLAR GENERAL AND FAMILY DOILLAR IS WHERE I BUY THEM..ALWAYS AFFORDABLE AND WORTH IT...I BUY THEM EVERYTIME I GO SHOPPING...SO YES PURCHASE WORTHY
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Doral, fl
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love m & m's because its taste is fresh and delicious. The one who is not accustomed to the sweetness, this snack can get to empalagar you but the chocolate lover this will be a great choice for the bite of the day. You will not regret it, it is very delicious, rich and delicate for the palate.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...