M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
Riverside, RI
These are my second favorite m&ms - pb being my favorite. But omg, they're so good. Very addictive and I love when they come out with holiday colored ones!
Gluten Free
Millington, MI
I love these peanut chocolate m&ms. Perfect blend of sweet and salty. And I love that it has softness from the chocolate and then the crunch of the peanut.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Love these so much more than original m&m's. So yummy with the peanut inside, love that crunch you get when you bite into them! One of my favorite candies.
Rossville , GA
These are my favorite types of M&M's. They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty! They are great to use when teaching children addition and subtraction.
Methuen, MA
Always and I mean always have to have these in the house! Midnight snack...early morning sugar rush...good anytime! I even hide them from the kids!!! Haha
Salisbury , NC
Definitely my favorite m&m's! The chocolate is just the right amount of sweet and the saltiness/crunchiness from the peanuts makes the perfect combination
Sugar Free
Irvine, KY
These have always been my favorite, even as a child... My Easter wouldn't have been complete if there was ever a year the Easter bunny had forgotten them!
Whitman, WV
I could eat these all day everyday! This is the best snack candy that u can buy! The flavors with the chocolate & peanuts in the middle are the best part!
Aurora, CO
We love peanut m&ms in our house. They are mainly used for popcorn and is an all time favorite I love to eat to peanut m&ms just alone with nothing added
Jenkins, KY
This is a great candy. The fun size packs provide about a handful of M&Ms. Definitely one of my favorites. Makes a great candy to hand out at Halloween!

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
6 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!