M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
Los Angeles, CA
These m&ms chocolate candies are my kids favorite Mimi's really easy to have them a go really safe so they can eat on their own they're really affordable they can share with anybodyand anybody would like this product
I love peanut m&m's more than regular m&m's. I love the crunch. They are really good. They are affordable and especially these big bags. I would recommend these to anyone that loves chocolates. It's worth repurchasing.
Halal
N Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great snack when you want a little chocolate with a major crunch. Like most candy bars the cost ranges depending on who is distributing it. It is an affordable addition to your snack cabinet and an easy product to share. It is well worth keeping in stock.
Dallas, TX
These are a classic! They also always remind me of my grandfather. I do eat a bag every month lol I love the crunch and how the sweetest isn't overwhelming. It always makes me happy when the peanut is extra toasted.
bowie
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gives me such great memories! My grandma would always put one in my stocking and so its sort of holiday tradition in my house that I hope to pass on. It's worth the money and you can always reuse the packaging.
Walkertown, NC
Only kind of m&m I eat. I don't really enjoy the regular kind because after a few candies I get tired of the flavor easily but with the peanut m&ms I can definitely eat a pack in one sitting and not get tired of them.
Wheeler, IN
I love eating these in the car or when I am on the go. I eat these when I have a sweet tooth. I love these over other candies. The price is very good and it cost about a dollar. I would recommend this candy to anyone.
I can say about these chocolates are my favorite and always will recommend for any occasion , has an incredible taste, and an excellent price , there are several precentaciones , I recommend the small bag because you can take anywhere
Chatham, NJ
I'm guilty of eating these as if I was drinking them... they are the BEST, melt in your mouth good. I also love to pour them over some warm popcorn for a movie treat. Good value and everyone loves them. Can't go wrong
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Reviewing these seems silly because doesn't everyone love them?! They are one of my favorite candies, perfect for when you're craving both sweet and salty. Affordable and great to share!
Gluten Free

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
7 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!