M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
They taste amazing and I catch myself snacking on them way to often, but it still lands in my grocery card when I see it while shopping. My little sister loves these too, sometimes it's just kinda hard for her to chew/bite them, because they're kinda hard
No Special Diet
I am currently working and writing my master thesis at the same time. Since i am working really hard at the moment I am binging on all sorts of candy's chocolates and energy bar type of things. M&M are my all time favorite but at the moment these peanut ones have become one of my favorite snack and source of absolute happiness, stress relief and energy booster.
Hey Guys! M&M's are so delicious! I don't know what else to say. They are a great snack. I also really like the original m&m's but the peanuts just add something else to it. A Little bit expensive but I buy it still because of the Taste!
No Special Diet
These are really really good. It's a perfect snack for when you want something sweet and salty. It's yummy and taste good. Great to share with friends and pass around. If you haven't tried them yet I would!
Fort McMurray
LOVE M&M's chocolate covered peanuts! The combination of the chocolate with the peanuts is awesome. I mix them with popcorn and feel like I'm having a real treat! I highly recommend!
Oh my gosh, they are so good. We don't have them where I live, but I tried some whenever I was in the US and I could not stop eating them. I really think they should start selling them here.
No Special Diet
I recommend this product because it is delicious and not compared with other chocolates these are quality and I like which they are accessible to the public and we found in which tends WANT self-service I recommend it 100% whole family can eat bad q causes tooth decay
Everyone who hasn't tried this and loves peanuts should totally try this! I love both eminems and nuts so them together is the bomb!! Got get yours now :))
Evanston, WY
I love M&M minis to use for decorations on cupcakes, cookies and cakes. They make them look so cute and colorful. And they are so good to eat.
Berlin, Germany
All time favorites! Must have for movie nights! once I start eating them I can't stop :) not really sure if that's a good or a bad thing :D

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
6 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!