M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
Toronto, ON
Even though they are dark chocolate they are so goooooood! I ended up buying an entire box of these and regular m&m's
Vegetarian
M&M Peanuts are fantastic. They are a perfect blend of chocolate and peanuts. They're my favorite of the M&M variety.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Fresno, CA
The perfect candy for a candy jar just beware that there is peanuts! The combination of chocolate & peanuts is perfect!
Mérida
Me encantan los m&m en lo personal son unos chocolates que no fastidia comer, me gusta la combinación con cacahuate.
England
Hard chocolate candy, nice!! Crunchy shell with the nicest chocolate in the middle 😍 good value! Lovely little snack!
Kilmarnock
These are just wrong! Nuts should not be mixed with chocolate! 😷. Wouldn’t even eat these if they were bought for me.
No Special Diet
I love this as an addition to my trail mix or just grab a bag and go alternatives doesnt compare , not often enough!
Organic
zagizig, el sharkya
my lovely chocolate ever its very lovely i eat it and fill of happy i can't live without eating it i eat it everyday
No Special Diet
omg that my best m&m's milk chocolate peanut ilike im crayz with this that ever though i didn't like to eat
Halal
My favorite one is M&M I can't stop eating it , I am a big fan with it , very very very delicious . I love it so much
Halal, No Special Diet

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
7 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!