M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
When i was a kid i never ate the peanut m&ms but i have quickly realized that these are the best kind! I love the crunch
Los amo con locuraaa! They're the de best! su sabor es el mejor mi compañera de cuarto y yo amamos comerlos con ice cream!
I like the peanut in this product. It gives more taste to the chocolate and I really like peanuts. This product is great!
Avon Lake, OH
I love the peanut/chocolate combo and because the flavor combo is similar I am currently buying the peanut buttere M&Ms.
rich colorful and fun, my apapa we always bought one and not get home gave me and my brothers ... !! beautiful memories!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I only eat m&m's peanut, because I find normal milk chocolate m&m's very sweet. The peanuts help them not taste as sweet.
Providence, RI
I love this things...I eat them all the time, specially any stressful day at work...they just make me happy...love them..
Winter haven, FL
I give this a 1000 stars,this candy of my favorite candy of all time. Everyday I would eat a whole pack to start my day.
No Special Diet
Woodbridge, VA
I live mms! I always buy when I have a long trip ahead! The mixed options are great so you don't have to buy one of each
No Special Diet
I absolutely love this M&M's dark chocolate peanut it taste so good ummmm it's really good chocolate I do recommend this

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
7 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!