M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
San Jacinto, CA
My favorite m&ms they are really good and I enjoy making treats with these for parties
No Special Diet
Bronx, NY
Love love love this candy just the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut in every bite
Vegan, Organic, Low Carb
Dublin, OH
M&M minis are delicious. Much better than regular M&M's. Love these for a quick snack!
Santa Rosa, CA
One of the best of the best. Delicious great Tastey Can munch away and not care at all
Brooklyn , NY
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Lilibeth T.
One of the best chocolate ever I really recommend it to all chocolate lover out there!
Winters, CA
These are so sweet and yummy! The container is adorable and even more the miny candies
Organic, Gluten Free, Nut Free
Big stone gap, Va
These are the only m & m's that I actually eat. I love them. A little to much actually
I always loved getting these when I was small. There's so yummy I loved every flavor .
Vegan, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Hard shell candy peanuts and chocolate all raped in one i love these there my favorite
Mahopac, NY
Not a fan of these at all chocolate and peanuts don't really mix at least in my opinion

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
7 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!