M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
Gulf Breeze, FL
These used to be my favorite before the pretzel ones came out. Chocolate and peanuts go great together, but the pretzel m&ms are the bomb.
Gluten Free
Chicago , IL
Not a big fan of chocolates but this would suit once I a while when I'm craving chocolate. I prefer these over the reg milk chocolate M&Ms
Mooresville, IN
Definitely the best mm&ms. These are really good and each mm&m has a whole peanut in it. They are a perfect combo of chocolate and peanut.
No Special Diet
Yum this is so good there are peanuts inside I juuuust love it u can find it in a lot of places like walmart target or even a gastation! :-)
These are the best. On par with the pretzel M&M's. Definitely some of my favorite snacks. I can usually eat the family pack all by myself.
Dairy Free
I love M&M's. They are so good I usually eat the whole bag all by myself. They even go good with popcorn makes for a salty and sweet combo.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nthig beats a huge Bag of m&ms works wonderful for party fillers, gift baskets, holiday presents and even more! So Delicious and colorful!
San Antonio, TX
My favorite snack. i always tend to grab these when I'm at the corner store. if you love peanuts and chocolate these are the ones for you!
Demarest, NJ
It's just what you need when you want something sweet to eat. you can share with friends or eat as a snack. Definitively for all occasions!
Anchorage, AK
Love these candies! !! They are soooo satisfying when yuh have a sweet craving! ! & the peanuts inside give it a crunchy touch. Just great!

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Altoona, PA
7 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. • 5 months ago
I remember a purple as well!