BY M&M'S

M&m's peanut chocolate candy 8 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "my daughter love these..love them on stank time.movie night the crunchy peanut in the middle of a thick rich chocolaty fill with a crisp layer of cNDY...YUMMERS" in 1 review
  • "Crunchy candy shell with smooth milk chocolate and then a bite of peanut." in 1 review
Linda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ooohhhhh....eating chocolate and peanuts without messy hands? Crunch and sweetness in a bag and I love these! A childhood favorite as well as an adult one. Absolutely affordable and yes, I would definitely recommend them.
Brenna S.
N Providence, RI
Ah the flavor of peanut m&m's you can never have just one! I sat down with a bag of these lovelies and before I knew it they were gone. If you like m&m's and you love peanuts you can't go wrong with this bag of "5" servings 😂
Yalancia P.
Crown point, IN
These are my favorite I love peanuts so the added chocolate is a bonus. I eat them every other month and they are delicious. Great value for how much you get in the bag. I'd definitely recommend this to others!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my go to treat as a child. I loved the mix of chocolate and peanuts. I eat these at least twice a month. I put them in the refrigerator and let them get cold.
Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
Mmm, my favorite fast chocolate snack. The peanuts provide a little nutrition, and the chocolate is that bit of pampering I'm looking for when I'm having a hard day at work. Plus you won't get your hands sticky while consuming them. I like the serving size on M&Ms, too; it would be easy to go overboard, but the amount provided in the package is just right if you eat them one by one. Always keep quarters in my desk so I can hit the vending machine just in case I forget to bring a snack from home.
Jessica A.
My boyfriend buys these candies every week at the grocery store. You get a lot of product for the price, but they can be costly. I prefer the original, but if you like a roasted flavor that is more filling, peanut is the way to go! A classic candy, a must have!
Alison W.
Cincinnati , OH
This is an absolute classic and I see why. everything from the reseal package, to the colors, graphics and most of all the TASTE, is SUPREME! These wonderfully pieces of heavenly chocolate with peanut butter will never get out in our house! I do wish the price would go down a bit but other than that these are a must in your candy dish
Sylvana G.
I can eat my weight in M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candy! The satisfying crunch of the candy coating with the sweet and melt-in-your-mouth chocolate underneath melds perfectly with the peanut hiding in the center. I simply can't get enough of them!
Kristi R.
Del City, OK
Peanut M&M's are the best M&M variety out there. I choose these over any other type of peanut candy out there. Traditional M&M's have nothing on these! If you like peanuts and chocolate, you'll like these. They are one of my favorite candies, as they are the perfect combo of savory (peanut) and sweet (chocolate).
Cynthia V.
FAVORITE candy ever, i simply can't eat chocolate without peanuts and this is the best way to eat chocolate because you can eat them little by little ad save the rest for later not like a chocolate bar, way more convenient
Shianne J.
Zanesville, OH
Why must these be so goooooooddd!!!!