M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

Díganme, a quien no le gustan? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy #like #follow
Controversial topic: Do you mix Milk Duds, Peanut M &Ms or other sweet treats into your popcorn at the movies? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy
How is the ratio of peanut to chocolate?
Start your review of M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy!
2 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Marisol O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the new m n ms peanut chocolate bar it taste so good and I love it way more than the regular m n ms. It is crunchy and has peanuts in every bite. The price is great for the value and love the chocolate flavor. I would defenantly recommend this chocolate to all you chocolate lovers out there
5 days agoSpokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy!🤤 I love Peanut M&M's. They have just enough chocolate the cover your sweettooth, and a crunch for that extra satisfaction. This product is awesome. I don't eat them too often, but when I do eat chocolate they're one of my clutches. Worth rebuying.
2 months agoBaton Rouge, LA
I love M&M since I was little and I used to hate this because it has nut in it 😂 But as I grew up, I started to think it’s not to bad and actually enjoy eating it once in a while. The chocolate is as tasty as always 🙌🏻
a month agoKansas City, MO
Purchased at: CVS
Do not eat there,if you have a peanut allergy! Other than that...mmmmmmmmm... they are delicious! I eat these probably too much. They are 1 of my favorite m&m products!
4 months agoRichmond, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Alone, with Pop Corn or pretzels, with anything you can pair this! The taste is pretty good giving you this sweet and salty taste that is amazing! Always have some of them at home just for the cravings.
3 months agoBloomsburg, PA
These are a CLASSIC. I'm surprised these don't have a 5.0 rating on here either. I never tire of these and I'm always grabbing a bag to put in my office as that "emergency snacking" savoir or for people who walk by and want a treat. I still buy the mini packs for Halloween to give out as well.
2 months agoParagould , AR
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy is a little nutty, a lot tasty and always full of fun. ... These bite-sized chocolate candies make great to-go desserts and add-ins for baking and gift baskets. Best of all, these sharing-size candy bags make it easy to share a satisfying chocolate treat with friends.
2 months agoJohnson City, TN
I love peanuts and chocolate! This is an awesome snack! I kind of feel silly reviewing this candy because if you haven’t tried it, well I just don’t know what to tell you! Chocolate to peanut ratio is perfect! I love a crunchy snack. With this snack you can’t go wrong!!!!
3 months agoHartland , MI
I love these more than the regular ones! It has a great crunch to it and are really delicious. I eat them if as a quick snack or if I need a little sugar in me. They are a little bigger than m & m's because of the peanut but they are so yummy have addicting!
a month agoCameron
These were good to have as an occasional treat. I don't always do candy in my home, but I like these because I grew up with them! I love the M&Ms merchandise! They now come in a bigger resealable bag but I just stick with the small packs at the checkout counter.

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy ? M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candy Didnt their used to be a purple or am I crazy? Haha
Delaney S. 4 months ago
I remember a purple as well!