M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy

This variety pack features full-sized M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candy, Peanut M&M'S Chocolate Candy and M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy. Since 1941, the M&M'S Brand has offered one of the most iconic chocolate candies. Enjoy three varieties of your favorite chocolate treat, available in individually wrapped, full size singles size pouches that are great for parties, movie nights, and any holiday needs: from Christmas stocking stuffers, to Easter egg hunt prizes, to treats at Halloween.

M&M's Peanut Milk Chocolate Candy ? [product:mms-peanut-milk-chocolate-candy]
Do you think each color has a different flavor?
Peanuts or Plain?
Start your review of M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy!
Emma V.
Pieterzijl, NE
Lekker! Ik vind M&M’s met pinda’s erin het lekkerst. Chocolade smaak is goed en erg kleurrijk.
Laka M.
I love this, i always eat this in the cinema. Very tasty and a good price. Recommend 10/10. Very colorfull colors. and the chocolate taste is also very good and not cheapy at all. [product:m&ms-peanut-chocolate-candy].
Oliwia R.
Amsterdam
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite m&m's! I really like these because they have a peanut inside. I somehow always eat a ty e colored onces and last the brown m&m's 😁
Bárbara B.
Rotterdam
I love it!! If I am distracted I can eat ALL 😅 besides, they are so funny 😂 Also remembers me my childhood :)
Zara M.
o m g! I love the M&M peanut butter so much, when I have it at home it will be finished within 1/2 hours
Sabine V.
Apeldoorn
They taste really grate but there's nothing special about. For this price I wouldn't buy it again but they taste really nice! I prefer buying smarties instead because they taste almost the same but smarties are cheaper. Still recommend it.
Graciella I.
These are one of my favorite chocolates as well, I love how crunchy it is. The combination of chocolate and peanut is genius, Love it 😍
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Contains peanuts!! And they are oh so fabulous! They flavour is so nice And they are so crunchy! They are amazing with popcorn for a movie night and totally affordable 💕 love them! And keep buying them - someone help me!
Toni E.
Hunslet, Leeds
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really like these, i always separate the colours. They taste great and are affordable ill always buy these until you can't buy them anymore.
Bertha E.
Phoenix, AZ
Good candy . I eat these for a sweet snack and they are good for sharing with a friend