M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy

M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy is a little nutty, a lot tasty and always full of fun. Enjoy roasted peanuts covered in delicious chocolate and a colorful candy shell. Packaged in a resealable bag to keep the fun contained, this family-size bag of candy is ideal for keeping the pantry stocked for movie night and parties with friends. These colorful chocolate candies make great to-go treats, add-ins for baking and gift baskets. Remember M&M'S Candy for your next event or celebration.

Does it contain any preservatives?
[product:mms-peanut-milk-chocolate-candy] ? [product:mms-peanut-milk-chocolate-candy]
Do you think each color has a different flavor?
Start your review of M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy!
Angela C.
Elizabethport, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite chocolate candy I often buy these it’s the only chocolate I enjoy having the peanut just makes it all better. I usually grab this bag or the slightly larger one at Walmart for a cheap price.
Jenna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Jenna H.
Seriously the best candy ever. As long as your not allergic to peanuts. These are my go to candy when I need a quick sweet. I buy one jar once a month but I am the only one in my house that eats them.
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My biggest weakness! Great snack! I could eat a whole bag! Every holiday, I get these as a gift! #sweettooth #candy
ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
In short, IT IS MY FAVORITE I love chocolate but this becomes my main one that I cannot miss. I just love it.
CashaLe  W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by CashaLe  W.
This was one of my favorite chocolate sweets to eat growing up. I don't really like the regular M&M's. It always had to be the M&M's with the peanut inside or almond.
Jennie  S.
Greenfield, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Jennie  S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love M&M’s! I just did a review for the plain and now I am giving peanut 🥜 some love. The combo of a hard shell, a crispy nut and the delicious chocolate is exactly what you need to watch a movie or an afternoon snack! I grabbed the big bags at the store. #sweettreats [product:advantus-m&m-peanut-candy-resealable-zipper-262-lb-1-pack-sn32437]
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Maria C.
This are my favorite peaunt M&M, I can eat the entire bag , dont really like the diffrent flavors, but i do like their cute packsges for the seasons, I use to collect them, and give them to my daughter as well. And is great to decorate your snacks. Not expensive at all 2 for 1 at CVS 👍 M&M's Milk Chocolate Candy In Bunny Canes, 3 Oz. M&M’S® Egg Milk Chocolate
Michele  C.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Michele  C.
Purchased at: Target
M&M’s are my comfort food, always stocked in my home... and helps taper that chocolate craving, which I get ALOT 🤣 I love the peanuts, and it’s a nice combo with the sweet and salty. Highly recommend
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Zenaida P.
M&M ♥️ Peanut!! The mix of peanut butter and cocoa is amazing. I enjoy every bite of this fantastic candy. It has a very delicious taste. I invite you to try this product. I absolutely recommend it!
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Alicia L.
Who doesn’t love these?! So yummy! I think I love all of the different varieties of M&M’s but the peanut is probably my favorite! [product:m&ms-peanut-chocolate-candy]