M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy

This variety pack features full-sized M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candy, Peanut M&M'S Chocolate Candy and M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy. Since 1941, the M&M'S Brand has offered one of the most iconic chocolate candies. Enjoy three varieties of your favorite chocolate treat, available in individually wrapped, full size singles size pouches that are great for parties, movie nights, and any holiday needs: from Christmas stocking stuffers, to Easter egg hunt prizes, to treats at Halloween.

Does it contain any preservatives?
M&M's Peanut Milk Chocolate Candy ? [product:mms-peanut-milk-chocolate-candy]
Do you think each color has a different flavor?
Start your review of M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy!
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Maria C.
This are my favorite peaunt M&M, I can eat the entire bag , dont really like the diffrent flavors, but i do like their cute packsges for the seasons, I use to collect them, and give them to my daughter as well. And is great to decorate your snacks. Not expensive at all 2 for 1 at CVS 👍 M&M's Milk Chocolate Candy In Bunny Canes, 3 Oz. M&M’S® Egg Milk Chocolate
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Zenaida P.
M&M ♥️ Peanut!! The mix of peanut butter and cocoa is amazing. I enjoy every bite of this fantastic candy. It has a very delicious taste. I invite you to try this product. I absolutely recommend it!
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Alicia L.
Who doesn’t love these?! So yummy! I think I love all of the different varieties of M&M’s but the peanut is probably my favorite! [product:m&ms-peanut-chocolate-candy]
Yamylette R.
Atlantic City
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Yamylette R.
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Yamylette R.
I love M&M’s. You can never get tired of it. The peanut surrounded by a thin layout of chocolate really bring this candy together. It has just the right balance of peanut and chocolate. I would recommend 10000000/10!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Lisa M.
Peanut M&Ms are one of our favorite candy indulgences. It's a great mix of chocolate and peanut to satisfy your sweet tooth craving. I usually pick these over plain because it's a little less chocolatey!
Jacquelyn W.
Calumet City, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Jacquelyn W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
M&M chocolate cover peanut candy Yum and yammer I can eat them everyday all day it's one of my guilty pleasures. I wouldn't change a thing about them a 1.74oz bag is omly a dollar very affordable.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
They are delicious I love it and more with very good peanuts I share it with my girls.
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by jennifer B.
Purchased at: Publix
Las M&M's son pequeños pedazos de chocolate con leche revestidos de azúcar, producidos por Mars Incorporated, populares en muchos países alrededor del mundo. Los caramelos fueron hechos originalmente en seis colores: rojo, anaranjado, amarillo, verde, marrón, y azu
Dawn L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Dawn L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Peanut M&M are my favorite flavor. I’ve tried many of the new varieties but I always come back to the classic peanut. It also is one of the few candies that puts a halt to my hunger. Because there are peanuts in the candy I feel like my sugar levels don’t crash.
Lisa P.
Evansville, IN
M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Lisa P.
Of Yes I love these been eaten since I was a kid. I like the regular but these are my absolute favorites! And love the commercials also lol Grab some today! [product:m&ms-milk-chocolate-with-peanut-fun-size-candy-bulk-pack-105-ct-pack-of-3-pounds-comes-in-a-sealed-/-resealable-bag-perfect-for-parties-pinata-office-bowl-wedding-favors-easter-baskets]