BY M&M'S

M'S Peanut Chocolate Candy is a little nutty, a lot tasty and always full of fun. Enjoy roasted peanuts covered in delicious chocolate and a colorful candy shell. These sharing-sized chocolate candies make great to-go treats, add-ins for baking and... see more...

• "I love peanuts and it is really good !" in 1 review
  • "I love to see my husband's face evrytime when he sees this peanut butter chocolate I buy the big bag in Walmart there so delicious he loves this yummy" in 1 review
  • "I eat a whole bag on Christmas day!" in 1 review
  • "I got these from WaWa and I ate the entire bag on my road trip." in 1 review
  • "Im not a big chocolate candy bar lover but M&Ms are pretty good" in 1 review
Hannan A.
These m&ms taste so much better than the little ones! this snack is perfect if you get hungry at work or school, etc. I buy a small pack of m&ms at Walmart! It is a good value, and repurchase worthy to me!
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are some of my favorite M&Ms. I was so glad they came out with a big bag of them. This will last my chocolate craving for a while. Lol You get your moneys worth buying the big bag. I plan on repurchasing these when I run out.
Kay💘 F.
Before I went dairy free in my diet, I was obsessed with peanut m&ms. These things are addicting and I used to basically eat an entire bag. They’re a yummy traveling snack and I liked the added crunch from the peanuts.
Gabi S.
I love peanut m&ms they are my favorite candy they are the only exception I will make to my sugar intake, because in general I don’t eat candy or desserts, but these are just that good.
Monique H.
These M&M are they best , they never let me down . Especially when I am not feeling well about myself they are the greatest when I need them to be . Love all the bright colors . My favorite colors is the red and blue . They are really really good in a dessert especially cookies and brownies.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I love these things!

I didn't really like them growing up (they were always my mom's favorite) but as I got older I started to appreciate them more!

Now, I love them and would choose them over the regular chocolate M&Ms any day!!

They're definitely not a health food, but so worth the calories!
Linda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ooohhhhh....eating chocolate and peanuts without messy hands? Crunch and sweetness in a bag and I love these! A childhood favorite as well as an adult one. Absolutely affordable and yes, I would definitely recommend them.
San Juanita H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG! These are amazing! Every time i am at a grocery store, these are my must haves in a cart! They are so delicious and great price for the big bag! I usually purchase these at walmart. I always go back for more! My brother and i always fight for these! Must Have!
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
M&Ms are definitely an all time favorite of mine. I don't know if I could pick out a specific favorite m&m, but if I had to, it would be the peanut. I love the candy hard shell on the outside with the sweet chocolate and crunch of the peanut on the inside. They are the best!
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
I love these they are so amazing! My husband used to bring me a package of them home everyday from work. They are so delicious, and so crunchy, one of the best candies yet. I would absolutely recommend this, it's by far delicious!!!
Christina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Which one you Prefer. Peanut ? Plain? Pretzel ?
Adiana P.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What your fav color?
Sophie B.
Are these better than the originals?