BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "I love peanuts and it is really good !" in 1 review
  • "I love to see my husband's face evrytime when he sees this peanut butter chocolate I buy the big bag in Walmart there so delicious he loves this yummy" in 1 review
  • "I eat a whole bag on Christmas day!" in 1 review
  • "I got these from WaWa and I ate the entire bag on my road trip." in 1 review
  • "Im not a big chocolate candy bar lover but M&Ms are pretty good" in 1 review
Monique H.
These M&M are they best , they never let me down . Especially when I am not feeling well about myself they are the greatest when I need them to be . Love all the bright colors . My favorite colors is the red and blue . They are really really good in a dessert especially cookies and brownies.
Oh noooo these are my weakness. We order these online through the Walmart app. They are cheaper this way. We also have a standard order that comes monthly. I have to really watch my self or ill eat way to many. As crazy as this sounds I allow myself 10 at night whiles watching TV in bed.
The other night I was really craving these Peanut M&M's so I asked my husband to pick me up a big bag. I went to bed before he got home. I had kind forgotten about them until 2 days later I see the empty bag in the trash. Apparently he had been craving them also. LOL
Cristy T.
It's that perfect mix of salty and sweet! The size of each candy seems so large because of the peanut inside and the milk chocolate cost surrounding it. I love the crunchy hard shell on the outside and the crunchy peanut on the inside! The bag is resealable so it's easy to store it away back in its own packaging to carry around or store away. You can easily transfer it to a bowl or another container to share with your friends and family
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I love these things!

I didn't really like them growing up (they were always my mom's favorite) but as I got older I started to appreciate them more!

Now, I love them and would choose them over the regular chocolate M&Ms any day!!

They're definitely not a health food, but so worth the calories!
Lindsey M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
okay so i tried this for the very first time yesterday and let me tell you they are soo good i have honestly missed out for my entire life on these... the mixture of the yummy chocolate with a peanut is honestly the freaking best!!!!!!! i think this will be my fav for a while (:
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL
Posee un sabor increible , me encanta esta version ya que contiene mani y la mezcla creada es de un sabor irresistible, es de buen precio y lo puedes compartir con quien quieras ademas rinde bastante por eso es de mejor recomendacion y lo puedes mezclar con palomitas de maiz
Brie F.
Not my favorite candy but something I would eat if it was around. You can get this at a grocery Store or at a pharmacy or At multipurpose store. It is affordable and I would recommend it but just understand that it has peanuts in it. It has real peanuts.
Janie H.
OMG! These are amazing! Every time i am at a grocery store, these are my must haves in a cart! They are so delicious and great price for the big bag! I usually purchase these at walmart. I always go back for more! My brother and i always fight for these! Must Have!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of regular M&M's however I LOVE the peanut ones and the peanut butter ones. I like to eat them with pretzels so I get the sweet salty and crunchy. You can't have M&M's without incorporating the peanut ones...it's just not right
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
M&Ms are definitely an all time favorite of mine. I don't know if I could pick out a specific favorite m&m, but if I had to, it would be the peanut. I love the candy hard shell on the outside with the sweet chocolate and crunch of the peanut on the inside. They are the best!
Christina L.
Which one you Prefer. Peanut ? Plain? Pretzel ?
Adiana P.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What your fav color?
Sophie B.
Are these better than the originals?