M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy

by M&M's

This iconic candy only gets better with bites of chocolate candy and real creamy peanut butter. Enjoy treat-sized pieces of chocolate-covered peanut butter that are coated with a colorful candy shell. Peanut Butter M&M'S Candy is a perfect addition for parties, baking, traveling or your secret candy dish stash. Discover how M&M’S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy makes everything more fun.

Hi, has anyone tried this yet? I love the other flavours of m and m’s and just wondering if these are as good?!
How many sizes does this product come in?
Do these have chocolate with peanut butter inside?
Start your review of M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy!
Rose A J.
Hobbs, NM
M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy uploaded by Rose A J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I ❤ peanut butter! I love these things they are so addictive. I always buy the smallest bag because I will keep eating them. The new valentine's ones are absolutely adorable. They are hot pink, baby pink, white and red. They have cute little lips and hearts printed on them.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy #sweettooth This is one of my favorite craving snacks and the peanut butter flavor is the absolute best. My opinion, of course. They aren’t too hard or crunchy that you can’t enjoy and the peanut butter melts in your mouth. #chocolate #getinmymouth
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy uploaded by Maria C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like M&M but I usually like the peanuts , but we wanted to make this cover chocolate pretzels so we got the regular chocolate peanut butter they where great, great snack for a movie night or on the run 😋 #m&m #chocolate #candy #peanut
Melissa T.
Holden, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy uploaded by Melissa T.
I've eaten M&Ms since I was a kid. I love that they've come out with so many new flavors! Peanut butter is an excellent flavor for when you want to mix it up a little bit. I usually go with the classic plain or peanut M&Ms. But, when I want something different this is one of my go to flavors. These will be great for movie night!
Diana H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,116 reviews
M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so yummy. I never thought I'd see M&Ms with peanut butter. They taste like the regular ones but instead of chocolate filling, it's peanut butter. They're good with a cup of cold milk
Morgan Y.
Pasadena, CA
M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy uploaded by Morgan Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these! Perfect snack! The peanut butter in them is the perfect amount. I wouldn’t improve these. They are super addicting.
Olive H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy uploaded by Olive H.
I love peanut butter and these are literally a match made in heaven! They are so good and very addicting. If you like peanut butter you have to try these!
Christine P.
Russellville , AR
M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy uploaded by Christine P.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I can't even say enough about these, sheer heaven! I literally could eat them all day! Good portion size, fair pricing and did I mention delicious?!?! Perfect snack for mid day hunger!
Madison P.
Hammond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy uploaded by Madison P.
I love these! They’re amazing with anything from ice cream to popcorn. The flavor of them just doesn’t compare to the off brands.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Publix
Love M&M’s!! My favorite is the plain but next in line is definitely the peanut butter!!

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...