BY M&M'S #19 in Chocolate

• I absolutely love m&m are this candies any good 2 Answers
  • Which do you prefer? The normal or the butter? 8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
West Babylon, NY
I have a fond weakness for these, I start out eating them in the serving size they suggest but it's never enough. I absolutely love these cause they have the perfect ratio of chocolate and peanut butter and despite the classic crunchy candy shell, the texture is so smooth and creamy. If you're like me and you love the classic combo of chocolate and peanut butter, then you're gonna love these. I recommend buying them when they're on sale though cause I'm a chocoholic and one bag doesn't go very far,...especially since they reduced the amount inside the bag, (not happy about that) but they taste so good I can't resist
West Babylon, NY
These are my favorite variety of M&M's, the peanut butter is smooth and creamy. If you go to Walmart you can get them for almost $2.00 less there. It's a really good price if you grab a handful every time you're looking for a snack, and if you exercise self control unlike me lol. I can't stop eating them once I start,...they're soooooo good. I definitely recommend these to everyone who likes peanut butter and chocolate!
Melody W.
Melody W.
My favorite M&M flavor, right up there with peanut filled. These colorful treats are addicting in the best (or worst - ha!) possible way. They have a very rich and creamy peanut butter taste that is difficult to resist. I have often purchased this flavor for friends and family for stocking stuffers, birthday gifts, etc. If you haven't tried this flavor before, it's a must! Enjoy these tiny bites of heaven.
Lavanya C.
Lavanya C.
Let me start by saying that I love peanut butter and chocolate. This was the M&M to end all M&Ms for me. The shell was still crunchy, with soft peanut butter inside. I'm so glad that this was gifted to me, but since it came in a variety pack, I cannot comment on the price. I'll still probably stick to Reeses for a full chocolate, but I'll definitely buy these if I want something more bite sized.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
I absolutely love chocolate. And combining chocolate with peanut butter is such a brilliant idea. Thus, combining M&M's with peanut butter is one of the best ideas anyone could come up with. Once you bite into an M&M, you initially experience the chocolate flavor, then that flavor is closely followed by the peanut butter flavor. I highly recommend these M&M's as they are one of my favorites.
Delanie R.
Delanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
These M&Ms are my favorite ones of all! I know they migh seem like Reese's pieces but by adding chocolate with it made it so much better. Using these in baking cookies are a great idea and they're very affordable like at Target or Ralph's. Since Halloween is coming, these would a great idea as decoration on top of cupcakes or just to have for parties you're invited to. Happy Snacking! šŸ˜‹
meghan K.
meghan K.
These are one of the only candies I crave. And when I crave them I buy them 10 big bags at a time and eat them like a bag every 2 days. They are dangerously delicious. I like to pretend they are good for me because the peanuts could be a source of protein. I almost bought some today, but my husband gave me the "don't even think about it " look. I'll just go back tomorrow.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
M and m's tried to take one out of Reese's play book by making a peanut butter flavor. The candy coating is the best part of the candy it's nice and crunchy but the peanut butter leaves a lot to be desired, it is too thick and dense. and tastes like it is old. I have tried several packages of them and have the same result. I think I will stick to my Reese's peices
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Pretty good! It your looking for a real peanut butter kick, you might be a little disappointed. The peanut butter takes a back seat to the chocolate, but never the less still comes through. These candies are bigger in size than original m&m milk chocolate. I still prefer M&M with Peanuts and Reese's Pieces over these, but they're still delicious!!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
So I still remember when I heard M&Ms were coming out with a peanut butter flavor I immediately just thought it would taste like a Reese's Pieces. Oh no, I was so wrong! These are so much better! First of all, they're larger than the Reese's but also the quality of the peanut butter flavor is just so much better. I won't buy Reese's pieces again.
Selena R.
Selena R.
What's better Reese's pieces or these M&M's?
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Do these melt in your hand?
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Do you prefer these or Reese's pieces?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Ehhh I'm a peanut butter fan but not in m&m who else is with me on this one
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Philadelphia, PA
Small vote which ones are the best?