BY M&M'S #26 in Chocolate

M&m's peanut butter candy 18.4 oz

Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.
West Babylon, NY
These are my favorite variety of M&M's, the peanut butter is smooth and creamy. If you go to Walmart you can get them for almost $2.00 less there. It's a really good price if you grab a handful every time you're looking for a snack, and if you exercise self control unlike me lol. I can't stop eating them once I start,...they're soooooo good. I definitely recommend these to everyone who likes peanut butter and chocolate!
Delanie R.
Delanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
These M&Ms are my favorite ones of all! I know they migh seem like Reese's pieces but by adding chocolate with it made it so much better. Using these in baking cookies are a great idea and they're very affordable like at Target or Ralph's. Since Halloween is coming, these would a great idea as decoration on top of cupcakes or just to have for parties you're invited to. Happy Snacking! ūüėč
meghan K.
meghan K.
These are one of the only candies I crave. And when I crave them I buy them 10 big bags at a time and eat them like a bag every 2 days. They are dangerously delicious. I like to pretend they are good for me because the peanuts could be a source of protein. I almost bought some today, but my husband gave me the "don't even think about it " look. I'll just go back tomorrow.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
M and m's tried to take one out of Reese's play book by making a peanut butter flavor. The candy coating is the best part of the candy it's nice and crunchy but the peanut butter leaves a lot to be desired, it is too thick and dense. and tastes like it is old. I have tried several packages of them and have the same result. I think I will stick to my Reese's peices
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Pretty good! It your looking for a real peanut butter kick, you might be a little disappointed. The peanut butter takes a back seat to the chocolate, but never the less still comes through. These candies are bigger in size than original m&m milk chocolate. I still prefer M&M with Peanuts and Reese's Pieces over these, but they're still delicious!!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
So I still remember when I heard M&Ms were coming out with a peanut butter flavor I immediately just thought it would taste like a Reese's Pieces. Oh no, I was so wrong! These are so much better! First of all, they're larger than the Reese's but also the quality of the peanut butter flavor is just so much better. I won't buy Reese's pieces again.
Emmy S.
Emmy S.
OMG these are my go to road trip snacks or bus snack or like not really snacks but like candy these are amazing but since the peanut butter dries out my mouth I get really dehydrated but that's the only downside about it I love it with all my heart I don't really like the peanut ones and the chocolate ones....these are kind of my favorite
Sokjita H.
Sokjita H.
West Chester, OH
If you are not allergic to peanuts, I definitely recommend you buying a couple packs, I have had trouble finding them in stores near me but when I did you can bet I stocked up and took Instagram pictures with them, check it out @sonjaxhout they are the best well one of the best I love all M&M's but these are one of my many favorites.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
These weren't love. I often pick up M&Ms to share with my girls. The 3.2zo size is perfect to share and easy on the wallet.
These taste o.k, but the peanut butter flavor is too sweet and when you cover it in chocolate it almost hurt my teeth!
I'll stick to the original peanut M&Ms. My daughter's both thought they were pretty tasty.
Sonja Y.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
I discovered how delicious these m &m's were while pregnant with my daughter. These are one of my absolute favorite chocolate candies to buy. I just purchased a large bag about 4 days ago and I ate it within 3 days..these are amazing so addicting. You literally can't stop with just a couple and before you know it they are all gone!
Selena R.
Selena R.
What's better Reese's pieces or these M&M's?
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Do these melt in your hand?
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Do you prefer these or Reese's pieces?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Ehhh I'm a peanut butter fan but not in m&m who else is with me on this one
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Philadelphia, PA
Small vote which ones are the best?