BY M&M'S #90 in Chocolate

M&m's peanut butter candy 18.4 oz

Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am obsessed with peanut butter m&m's they are so yummy I love the layer of chocolate about the soft peanut butter inside I get these whenever i can find them and I'm in the mood for candy. They are so cheap for something so delicious. I cant tell you how many times I have bought these!
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
This is my favorite kind of M&M, they are so delicious and sweet. Compared to Reese's pieces they are 100000x better. When I buy them I try to buy the smaller packs because they are very high in calories so I try to only buy this on special occasions.
Robyn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I must say these are really are tasty. The chocolate of m and m, and a creamy PB center. I also really love the size of each bite. I would love an increased Pb taste, but this will certainly satisfy your sweet tooth.
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best M&M flavor, is hand down the Peanut Butter ones, Worth the value, Taste like your eating Peanut butter out of the can, Skippy Peanut Butter to be exact, and there affordable. So good. And I could eat these without stopping at least 3 bags at a time .
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These m&m's are addicting. Literally addicting. I will buy a sharing size pack and eat the whole thing without even noticing!! The peanut butter in them is amazing and the m&m outside is delicious as always. Definitely my favorite flavor m&m!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite treat so I was so happy to get a big bag that was soooo fresh! Oh so good, and oh so hard to stop eating! I haven't had pb M&m's this fresh before I don't think, I have since ordered a few more bags and I recommend you all do too! I love peanut butter, the peanut utter M&M's are great, the problem is, you can't eat just one! They are so very good you find yourself eating handfuls! Lol.. A definite buy!
Theresa H.
Charleston, SC
I love , love , love PB M&M's, they are like the perfect morsel of PB with that no comparison Hershey chocloate. Not too much of either and you get plenty in the bag. Always a go-to for a late snack or just a normal binge fest. I love chocolate and pb together this is one of  My fav ...
maroon b.
Hartford, CT
Others may have enjoyed this but for me this was a big no no, this flavor it wasn't so great at all, and then I have friends with who are allergic but they love m&m's...I think chocolate was were this flavor stopped.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Love m&ms! I love every kind. My family and I snack on these and use these in our treats that we make. You can buy them just about anywhere but we buy ours from Walmart or the gas station. They're affordable and worthy of buying again! Plus nothing compares to these! I recommend
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield, CA
These are my favorite M&Ms! Out of all the flavors, this is the one I gravitate towards! I prefer these over a lot of the peanut butter and chocolate candies because this is convenient and yummy! Also, I love the fact that they are not stingy with the peanut butter either!
Selena R.
What's better Reese's pieces or these M&M's?
Danielle E.
Do these melt in your hand?
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Do you prefer these or Reese's pieces?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Ehhh I'm a peanut butter fan but not in m&m who else is with me on this one
Amanda K.
Philadelphia, PA
Small vote which ones are the best?