BY M&M'S #6 in Nut Candy

M&m's peanut butter candy 1.63 oz see more...

Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV
Love love love! Perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate! Can't just eat one!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Cleveland , OH
My absolute favorite candy ever!! Smooth peanut butter inside of the traditional chocolaty shell. As a matter of fact, I have to hide and eat these when I'm at home so I don't have to share with the kids😊
Mollie G.
Mollie G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
THE BEST M&M'S OUT THERE. I mean can you go wrong? No. But these are the best. Great for sad days, happy days, crazy days and boring days! Perfect for ever occasion! I will buy these over and over again!
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Who doesn't love M&Ms?! They are so simple and delicious. Great classic candy treat for any time or age
Peanut butter is my favorite type of M&M! They are so good and have the creamiest peanut butter!
Hope W.
Hope W.
I love the flavor of this candy and the peanuts go really well with the chocolate. I love all the colours as well
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, Ontario
If only this stuff wasn't so pricey! Or wish more came with it! Once and a while I'll treat myself to this chocolate, I just can't resist it's soo good! And I can never ever just eat one, honestly I usually end up eating the whole bag and hiding in my room away from my kids till it's done hahha