BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Peanut Butter (Partially Defatted Peanuts), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernal Oil, Less Than 2% - Cornstarch, Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Salt, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake), Dextrin, Propyl Gallate To Maintain Freshness. Contains Peanut, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Peanut Butter M&M's are my favorite flavor of all time out of all the M&M varieties. I can actually remember the time when they came out with this flavor! I was around 10/11 years old and asked my mom if we can buy a pack and I've been hooked ever since. I love the way the milk chocolate and peanut butter go hand in hand when I'm munching on these sweet candies. I always find myself picking up a bag at the check out lane in the store...it never fails!
julie G.
Eden, NY
What a great combination of peanut butter and chocolate. I love these. They taste so good.I bought mine at Walmart for a good price.This is one of those candies that will fix that chocolate craveing you have anytime of the day.Great Job ! M&M mars
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It could be my love of peanut butter talking, but the peanut butter M&Ms are by far my favorite. Even more so than classic milk chocolate.. They absolutely nailed this flavor without it tasting too artificial, and I'm glad it's a flavor that stuck around can be found easily!
Faye L.
If you've never tried these before, I'd tell you to try them especially if you love peanut butter and m&ms. They actually taste similar to Reese's pieces but have chocolate in them as well. They are also relatively inexpensive. I will probably buy again.
Kiara B.
Fishers, IN
These are ADDICTING!! I tried them a few years ago and always keep a bag in the pantry. I love almost any candy with peanut butter and chocolate. I have to limit the amount I eat within a day because they are just that good!
Gina H.
Anacortes
These are the best M&M’s out there. They have the best combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Whenever I want a special treat these are on top of the list. If you love the combination of the two, it’s a MUST TRY!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I may or may not have ate this whole bag to myself 😬 (not in one sitting) I am absolutely obsessed with these M&Ms! You get the best of both worlds, and if anyone likes peanut butter as much as I do, you need these in your life! This is my Holy Grail candy that I will never get sick of.
Katy D.
Nashville, TN
My favorite m&ms!!! This size can last forever so you can just grab a few (or a lot) at a time. The peanut butter with the crunchy shell is amazing. It is usually a better price to get this value size
Latiesha O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you love the taste of Reese’s you’ll love these. Candy coated milk chocolate inside with creamy peanut butter. Delicious candy! A must for peanut butter chocolate lover. One of my favorite candies. Not too sweet just right.
Samantha S.
Searcy, AR
These are addictive. They are so good. The peanut butter is smooth and it has a nice chocolate layer around the peanut butter. It's a thick sugary peanut butter kind of like a Reese's.
Julianne G.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which do you prefer the peanut butter ones or the ones with the peanuts?
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Do these have a rich peanut butter taste
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
Are they as good as the others?🙇
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I find these? They are my favorite chocolate from M&M
ray r.
Loveland, OH
What's your favorite kind of m&ms?