M&M's Peanut Butter uploaded by Jaime  B.M&M's Peanut Butter uploaded by Latorya M.M&M's Peanut Butter uploaded by Courtney J.

BY MARS NORTH AMERICA

Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Omg my guilty pleasure. My weakness. These milky peanut buttery goodness takes my tastes buds away to a whole new wonderland of happiness. And now they have all sorts of size bags. Love it always have a bag which is sort of bad but so worth it 😁
Alana C.
Yum!!! These are my favorite kind of M&Ms out of all their different flavors/choices! The peanut butter is very soft and it's the perfect balance of both the chocolate and peanut butter. So easy to eat a giant party size bag (so bad news on that)... Super delicious.. One of my favorite snacks
Katy D.
Nashville, TN
My favorite m&ms!!! This size can last forever so you can just grab a few (or a lot) at a time. The peanut butter with the crunchy shell is amazing. It is usually a better price to get this value size
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm reviewing the 9.9 oz Peanut Butter M&M's EGGS!! Omg they're so delicious and creamy! I LOVE the eggs BC they are a little bigger than traditional pb m&ms and so you get a little more of that chocolate/peanut butter burst! I love the colors and how some of the eggs are speckled! Very cute. Great for snacks, munchies, easter baskets, kids & adults! Highly recommend these for a guilty pleasure! Also very cute spring/easter decor detail or even for use in crafts.
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love peanut butter m&m's. Although they taste like Reese's pieces with more of a chocolate coating. Either way I like these a lot and they taste really good! I like this candy but I definitely need to be in s mood
Jennifer Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Peanut butter and chocolate and candy coating! I love anything peanut butter and chocolate! I typically buy them at Walmart because they don't end to be slightly cheaper but the big bags are perfect to portion out into smaller bags or for parties!
Sami W.
Hulmeville , PA
M&M's Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies are my favorite candy of all time! They peanut butter on the inside is so smooth! It doesn't compare do any other peanut butter candy! I recommend this candy to everyone!
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Any combination of chocolate and peanut butter is a great one, especially with these m&m's that are candy coated. These peanut butter m&m's are one of my favorite flavors. This party size allows you to share with the whole family. I would definitely recommend this flavor!
María S.
I ADORE THE M & M. The peanut butter taste good. Its packaging is practical and is simply delicious. They are usually cheap, but I hope it down a little price. They are addictive, in meetings or parties can not miss. I recommend the M & M, you can find them in any market.
Dakota T.
Leawood, KS
Sweet and savory. If you're a peanut butter fan this is for you. They are so delicious. The peanut butter fills the entire inside of the candy and it's full of sugar. I would spread this peanut butter on a sandwich you can easily eat through a family size without thinking twice.
Julianne G.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Which do you prefer the peanut butter ones or the ones with the peanuts?
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Do these have a rich peanut butter taste
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
Are they as good as the others?🙇
ray r.
Loveland, OH
What's your favorite kind of m&ms?
Jackie D.