BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Peanut Butter (Partially Defatted Peanuts), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernal Oil, Less Than 2% - Cornstarch, Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Salt, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake), Dextrin, Propyl Gallate To Maintain Freshness. Contains Peanut, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Peanut Butter M&M's are my favorite flavor of all time out of all the M&M varieties. I can actually remember the time when they came out with this flavor! I was around 10/11 years old and asked my mom if we can buy a pack and I've been hooked ever since. I love the way the milk chocolate and peanut butter go hand in hand when I'm munching on these sweet candies. I always find myself picking up a bag at the check out lane in the store...it never fails!
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good. I can taste the peanut butter which is good. It's not overly sweet either. I like peanut butter and this has just the right amount. I brought this on sale today at Walgreen for 69 cents.
Faye L.
If you've never tried these before, I'd tell you to try them especially if you love peanut butter and m&ms. They actually taste similar to Reese's pieces but have chocolate in them as well. They are also relatively inexpensive. I will probably buy again.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What a great combination of peanut butter and chocolate. I love these. They taste so good.I bought mine at Walmart for a good price.This is one of those candies that will fix that chocolate craveing you have anytime of the day.Great Job ! M&M mars
Tina I.
Rochester Hls, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate! Be prepare to have a snaccident because you will accidentally eat all of these in one sitting if you don't have any self control. Would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Gina H.
Anacortes
These are the best M&M’s out there. They have the best combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Whenever I want a special treat these are on top of the list. If you love the combination of the two, it’s a MUST TRY!
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love pb and chocolate, but this was a miss. The hard outer shell doesn’t work with this filling. This isn’t something that I’d buy again. It’s priced like the other flavors of this candy. If you want chocolate and pb, try a different candy.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I may or may not have ate this whole bag to myself 😬 (not in one sitting) I am absolutely obsessed with these M&Ms! You get the best of both worlds, and if anyone likes peanut butter as much as I do, you need these in your life! This is my Holy Grail candy that I will never get sick of.
Latiesha O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you love the taste of Reese’s you’ll love these. Candy coated milk chocolate inside with creamy peanut butter. Delicious candy! A must for peanut butter chocolate lover. One of my favorite candies. Not too sweet just right.
Kim S.
SPARTA, NJ
Oh good LORDDDD!!! My NEW candy addiction! SO good! I bougth 2 of the resealable bags & I'm already through one bag! Perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter! FIVE stars! Please keep this variety going M&M's!!!
Julianne G.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which do you prefer the peanut butter ones or the ones with the peanuts?
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Do these have a rich peanut butter taste
Heather C.
Oxford, AL
What do these taste like? Anything like Reeses??
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
Are they as good as the others?🙇
ray r.
Loveland, OH
What's your favorite kind of m&ms?