BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Peanut Butter (Partially Defatted Peanuts), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernal Oil, Less Than 2% - Cornstarch, Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Salt, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake), Dextrin, Propyl Gallate To Maintain Freshness. Contains Peanut, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Peanut Butter M&M's are my favorite flavor of all time out of all the M&M varieties. I can actually remember the time when they came out with this flavor! I was around 10/11 years old and asked my mom if we can buy a pack and I've been hooked ever since. I love the way the milk chocolate and peanut butter go hand in hand when I'm munching on these sweet candies. I always find myself picking up a bag at the check out lane in the store...it never fails!
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good. I can taste the peanut butter which is good. It's not overly sweet either. I like peanut butter and this has just the right amount. I brought this on sale today at Walgreen for 69 cents.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my second favorite M&M’s. The peanut butter is super good and the M&M chocolate is amazing as usual. If you love peanut butter you will love these. Definitely worth the purchase.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love pb and chocolate, but this was a miss. The hard outer shell doesn’t work with this filling. This isn’t something that I’d buy again. It’s priced like the other flavors of this candy. If you want chocolate and pb, try a different candy.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
These are SO GOOD! These are also my boyfriend’s favorite so I’m always hesitant to ask for one 😆 they are a good break away from Reese’s which can be a little heavy sometimes for me personally. These are definitely a go to snack in my home
Faye L.
If you've never tried these before, I'd tell you to try them especially if you love peanut butter and m&ms. They actually taste similar to Reese's pieces but have chocolate in them as well. They are also relatively inexpensive. I will probably buy again.
Kim S.
SPARTA, NJ
Oh good LORDDDD!!! My NEW candy addiction! SO good! I bougth 2 of the resealable bags & I'm already through one bag! Perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter! FIVE stars! Please keep this variety going M&M's!!!
julie G.
Eden, NY
What a great combination of peanut butter and chocolate. I love these. They taste so good.I bought mine at Walmart for a good price.This is one of those candies that will fix that chocolate craveing you have anytime of the day.Great Job ! M&M mars
Gina H.
Anacortes
These are the best M&M’s out there. They have the best combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Whenever I want a special treat these are on top of the list. If you love the combination of the two, it’s a MUST TRY!
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peanut Butter M&Ms are definitely the best M&Ms candy.  The peanut butter is creamy and adds just a hint of saltiness to complement the sweetness of the traditional chocolate and candy coating.  Very snackable, and easy to find!  I just bought some today at the airport.
Julianne G.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which do you prefer the peanut butter ones or the ones with the peanuts?
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Do these have a rich peanut butter taste
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
Are they as good as the others?🙇
Heather C.
Oxford, AL
What do these taste like? Anything like Reeses??
Jacqueline D.