BY M&M'S #1 in Nut Candy

• I like m&ms and peanut butter but for some reason I don't lik...2 Answers
  • son demasiado ricos a mi me encantan de verdad que son mis favori...1 Answers
  • How many of you enjoy the color4 Answers
Chardonnay W.
I love M&Ms, ever since I was a kid I've been eating these. I eat these on occasion because my teeth are sensitive, but they're decently priced for a nice sized bag. My favorite peanut M&M flavor has to be the new coffee nut M&M. It tastes so good. I would definitely repurchase it again and again.
Audrey Z.
These are my favorite M&M's. They're bigger than normal M&M's because they have peanuts within them. The sweetness of the chocolate perfectly balances the peanut in the center. These chocolates have a nice crunch in them. Even though they're not that healthy, I love to eat them all the time.
Diana P.
My favorite candy in the whole wide world! I love this candy if I can eat it everyday I would. It's affordable go to a local deli and it's only $1.00. I love that it has peanuts inside so amazing. I would recommend it to everyone who isn't allergic to peanuts.
Jessica B.
Steep Falls, ME
M&M's are downright amazing, but peanut M&M's are where its at! It is definitely the best candy with nuts in it. The product is so consistent and the packaging is very appealing and pops out at the grocery store. I always pick up a pack in the checkout line!
Janet K.
Yummy yummy for my tummy! I love peanut M&Ms! They are always delicious, never melts in your hand, and taste so good going down! I will always purchase these as one of my top choices for a good candy. It is definitely worth repurchasing over and over!
Jeremy H.
Orono, ME
These are literally my favorite candy. I cannot get enough of them. I've never purchased a bag of peanut m&ms and been disappointed so I would recommend this product to anyone who loves peanuts and chocolate!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
They are peanut M&Ms. I don't understand what there is to review their delicious and taste better than any of the new weird flavors they keep coming out with. Don't ruin a good thing it's fine as is
Valerie A.
Why must you be soooo addicting?! lol these M&Ms are the best! I love how crunchy they are. I've tried the coffee nut ones and I'm a huge coffee drinker and those don't disappoint. love them!!
Mishal F.
Peanut m&ms are amazing sometimes I get bored of the original ones and try these and they're amazing if you haven't tried it I would! I also recommend the pretzel ones. they're amazing
Michelle A.
I love peanuts and Chocolate.
These are possibly the best m&m's, creamy chocolate and a crunchy peanut on the inside = amazing. The best part is it isn't as sweet as most candy is.
Alex K.
Fort Mill, SC
Ever pour these in a glass of milk?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you ever open a M&M to eat the peanut first and then the rest of the chocolate? How do you eat your M&M?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Ever try these in cereal?
Suchitra N.
Columbus, OH
How many of you enjoy the color
Kelsey H.
I like m&ms and peanut butter but for some reason I don't like them together. Am I the only one?