BY M&M'S

• son demasiado ricos a mi me encantan de verdad que son mis favori...1 Answers
  • How many of you enjoy the color4 Answers
Ashley K.
Wetumpka, AL
I love snacking on peanut M&M's. they are the perfect craving crusher and the best crunch. I love the mix of chocolate and peanuts. I get it mostly at walmart. I don't think it's too pricey at all. I dont eat it often but i do eat these a lot. they are so good! always recommend.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
I don't really like these. I feel like the texture of the outside of the M&M is weird mixed with the hard crunch of the peanut. I wouldn't sit down and eat a whole bag of these like I would their other products. Which may...be a good thing? Lol!
Rachel L.
Troutman, NC
This is one of my favorite candies! I can just grab a handful and I am satisfied with a crunch of my two favorite things! They are not expensive and you get a lot for a little with this little candy! They are a win win!!! The peanut m&ms are personally my favorite.
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
These candies are always a solid choice! Easy to find and always a good munchie. Great in a party bowl and always a go to for gift giving! Absolutely love the mix of chocolate and peanuts! Always repurchase.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The peanut M&Ms have to be my favorite of the brand. They are delicious and satisfying. They help curb hunger, considering they have peanuts in them. So you’re getting a treat and a healthy snack as well.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanut they are a good time pass partner😍😍there a whole peanut inside and chocolate outside covering the peanut and its coated with candy 😍❤️M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanut
Micaela D.
Nothing gets me in the mood for Halloween more than the prospect of eating peanut m&ms. They're my favorite flavor of m&m. They're even better when they come in the fun sized packets because you can eat a dozen packets of them and not feel bad.
Lauren L.
Rogers, MN
Love these! If you’re not allergic to peanuts and love peanut butter like I️ do then you will like these two. There sweet and have a little crunch to them. I️ usually love to snack on these once a month. I️ would definitely recommend them.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This isn't my favorite out of all the M&M flavors, but it isn't bad either. The peanut flavor kind if has you wishing there was more salt, but I welcome the added texture.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
I love these so much! When I was pregnant this is all I wanted. The price is affordable. When I was pregnant I would buy the large bag and that would last me a couple weeks. My husband would always tell me my baby was not going to like these because I ate them so much 😂 Too his surprise my now 5 year old loves them❤️
Alex K.
Fort Mill, SC
Ever pour these in a glass of milk?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you ever open a M&M to eat the peanut first and then the rest of the chocolate? How do you eat your M&M?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Ever try these in cereal?
Suchitra N.
Columbus, OH
How many of you enjoy the color
Kelsey H.
I like m&ms and peanut butter but for some reason I don't like them together. Am I the only one?