9 colors available

Erica L.
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are a must have for any casual party or BBQ. Great for sweet tooth snacking and just enough protein to justify eating chocolate in between meals.
Affordable and add a colorful pop when displayed in a glass decorative bowl. Excellent for warm summer temperatures, as the candy coating keeps the chocolate from melting.
Jadah J.
Jadah J.
Love this candy. Everyone has a go to chocolate and this is mine the chocolate and the peanut in here are perfect. It's a great end to my day. At the local stores here they have the anniversary bags that are so cute. I'm definitely hooked to this product. And of course keep buying it
Joy S.
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Foodie Expert
I love peanut M and M's ! Its the perfect mix of chocolate and peanuts and i love that they have them in different themes like the Valentines themed ones are Pink, red and white .So cute! i love adding them to yummy cookies or some yummy trail mix .They make the perfect snack!
Pip S.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
Peanut M&Ms are my 2nd favorite right behind peanut butter! I grew up where they have an M&M Mars plant and they made Snickers and stuff so my hometown smelled so good. They have them in the vending machine at work and that's exactly where I got these I'm eating right now.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
These M&Ms are so good. I really like the original chocolate M&Ms but these are a really good change of pace. I just wish I could find more coupons for these products. They are perfect for snacks or to give to others for their birthday or any other occasion.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Terrell, TX
Lol my husband put his in the freezer one night while he was playing his game ave mine n my sis were having our Gorky time doing hair Abe makeup n watching chic flics n we found the bag n ate the whole thing now he swats up n down I never share my candy lol
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
These have been my go to snack lately when I want a sweet treat. I always bite the chocolate off first then enjoy the peanut. The only problem I've had is that sometimes I get one or two without a peanut in them which is disappointing.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
I'm in love with M&M's peanut! This is my favorite candy and I wouldn't pass it up for no other candy. It's the best M&M's and I always buy it when I'm at work. Mostly everyone likes it at my job because the vinding machine be all out.
Tessa N.
Tessa N.
Love love love. I think these will always be my favorite candy. You can't go wrong whether you get plain, peanut or other kinds! I love pairing these with popcorn at the movies for a sweet and salty snack.
KRISTIE H.
KRISTIE H.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
These sate great for the office!! Our entire group brings these in and we have bowls to put them in for meetings, circle discussions, etc! Lite snake and very tasty and I don't even like peanuts!!!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.