BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M’S® Peanut
I have to buy these every single week when I go to the grocery store because my husband is addicted to them. I try not to eat them because I know that maybe I will become addicted to them also. The peanuts are always so fresh and I love the crunchy candy coating. This snack is timeless!
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I love having crunch in my chocolates and this one is my favorite variation of M&Ms. It has peanuts in coated with chocolate. I prefer dark chocolate but this one, I don’t mind that it’s milk chocolate as it has a perfect amount of sweetness in it.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
The peanut M&Ms are my favorite. Great xhoxlatw coating and crunchy center. The fun size packets are great for small goody bags. The larger reasonable bags ensure that the candy doesn't go stale and is great for travel to avoid spills
Ahjanae L.
CLEVELAND
These are my all time favorite chocolates in the world. I buy these all the time. They a so cheap. They are the only chocolate I eat. The peanut in the middle makes it taste that much better. I love this product so much.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
i love these.im a chocaholic,so these are perfect i eat these a couple times a week.they are delicious,and i definitely recommend them. they are really good for on the go. they are a great value for the money,and not that expensive. i love them.
Chayanne M.
If you enjoy chocolate and peanuts, you'll definitely love this! No resisting this chocolate! This is by far one of my favorite chocolates of all time! The richness of the cocoa butter and milk chocolate is what makes it delicious!
Whitley D.
north hollywood
These ade probably the best M&Ms made... lol The peanut crunch with that chocolate taste? YUM! It's almost impossible NOT to eat the entire and and have it to yourself. This is one of those candys that I do not like to share!
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M’S® Peanut
My daughter loves these. She's a big M&M's fan. These go fast when I do buy them. Of course who doesn't like M&M's? Peanuts and chocolate go great together. I will always buy these.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
I love KIND bars, there are a huge variety of flavors and this is my favorite. I personally use it as a meal replacement and take it along with a Natural Appetite Suppressant(extracted from a fruit). I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. The bar is very low in sugar so its an ideal meal replacement. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavor releases quickly. I have them as a snack or replace my morning meal. Its a perfect natural snack bar.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Peanut M&Ms are the candy that dreams are made of. The wizarding combination of milk chocolate and peanuts with a crunchy candy coating is so freaking delicious that I am out of inspiring descriptions that will help articulate how I feel that everyone should be obsessed with this candy. YUM.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?