BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M’S® Peanut
I have to buy these every single week when I go to the grocery store because my husband is addicted to them. I try not to eat them because I know that maybe I will become addicted to them also. The peanuts are always so fresh and I love the crunchy candy coating. This snack is timeless!
Ashlee W.
I typically don't like peanuts at all but I really love this m&ms. It must be something about the chocolate coating over the peanuts that has me liking them. I do buy them quite often (very often considering I don't care for peanuts typically).
Tylinn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I absolutely love Peanut M&Ms. They're the perfect amount of sweetness balanced out with the peanut. These are a good treat for anyone who likes candy or sweets!
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
I love M&Ms ! The ones with peanuts are my favorite in particular. They are perfect when you have a sweet tooth because it’s chocolate and nuts. (If your not allergic) and they’re usually always $1
Alley C.
Favorite last snack before 7pm!! Enjoy a half a bag slowly!!! Love the share bag for long road trips!!! I buy this wherever I can!! I crave it all the time, it's my first choice of chocolate 🍫!!!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The peanut M&Ms are my favorite. Great xhoxlatw coating and crunchy center. The fun size packets are great for small goody bags. The larger reasonable bags ensure that the candy doesn't go stale and is great for travel to avoid spills
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I love having crunch in my chocolates and this one is my favorite variation of M&Ms. It has peanuts in coated with chocolate. I prefer dark chocolate but this one, I don’t mind that it’s milk chocolate as it has a perfect amount of sweetness in it.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love these.im a chocaholic,so these are perfect i eat these a couple times a week.they are delicious,and i definitely recommend them. they are really good for on the go. they are a great value for the money,and not that expensive. i love them.
Chayanne M.
If you enjoy chocolate and peanuts, you'll definitely love this! No resisting this chocolate! This is by far one of my favorite chocolates of all time! The richness of the cocoa butter and milk chocolate is what makes it delicious!
Whitley D.
north hollywood
These ade probably the best M&Ms made... lol The peanut crunch with that chocolate taste? YUM! It's almost impossible NOT to eat the entire and and have it to yourself. This is one of those candys that I do not like to share!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?