BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1984)
lily g.
United States
I love peanuts, and I love m&m's, so these are heaven for me! Idk what I would do if I was allergic to peanuts! I gave it four stars because I heard the "m" on m&m's are made of plastic. Other than these are great!
Ashley K.
WETUMPKA, AL
I love snacking on peanut M&M's. they are the perfect craving crusher and the best crunch. I love the mix of chocolate and peanuts. I get it mostly at walmart. I don't think it's too pricey at all. I dont eat it often but i do eat these a lot. they are so good! always recommend.
Rachel L.
Troutman, NC
This is one of my favorite candies! I can just grab a handful and I am satisfied with a crunch of my two favorite things! They are not expensive and you get a lot for a little with this little candy! They are a win win!!! The peanut m&ms are personally my favorite.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Great for an everyday snack when you’re in the run! The flavor of peanut is exactly the best combination with the rich chocolate! I like these for a road trip of after a good meal. Would definitely buy again!!
Kesa A.
Wagner , SD
These candies are always a solid choice! Easy to find and always a good munchie. Great in a party bowl and always a go to for gift giving! Absolutely love the mix of chocolate and peanuts! Always repurchase.
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
I love M&Ms ! The ones with peanuts are my favorite in particular. They are perfect when you have a sweet tooth because it’s chocolate and nuts. (If your not allergic) and they’re usually always $1
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. They have been a staple piece in my junk food addition ever since I was little. My mom always had these around and they were always just a great treat.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The peanut M&Ms are my favorite. Great xhoxlatw coating and crunchy center. The fun size packets are great for small goody bags. The larger reasonable bags ensure that the candy doesn't go stale and is great for travel to avoid spills
Purnima D.
This is my most favorite chocolates because it’s small and makes me full. I love the peanut flavor and it’s small and easy to share with others. I buy it from the pharmacy and would recommend it to others.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I love having crunch in my chocolates and this one is my favorite variation of M&Ms. It has peanuts in coated with chocolate. I prefer dark chocolate but this one, I don’t mind that it’s milk chocolate as it has a perfect amount of sweetness in it.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?

back