Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateChocolates & Chocolate CandyM&M's
NFL Peanut Chocolate Sharing Size Candy 327 Ounce

M&M's NFL Peanut Chocolate Sharing Size Candy 3.27 Ounce

by M&M's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M&M's NFL Peanut Chocolate Sharing Size Candy 3.27 Ounce!
Krista V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
M&M's NFL Peanut Chocolate Sharing Size Candy 3.27 Ounce uploaded by Krista V.
Available almost everywhere. Great pricing. Awesome taste. Love moms. They are go to all time favorite.
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Nothing beats a good peanut M&M!! The combination is perfect for me, i prefer the peanut over plain any day
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
My kids all love peanut M&M’s. The chocolate greatness over a tasty peanut with a thin candy shell is a winner every time. I have enjoyed this candy as a child and will continue to enjoy them for many more years to come.
Milena M.
nj
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
i love this chocolate so much, it tastes great and love the texture of it. Love the peanuts in it as well
Stephanie H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peanut m&ms are my go to for chocolate. I don’t always buy them because they’re so addictive
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
Peanut butter is my favorite at of all the m&m’s because how’s it has more peanut butter flavor than chocolate which is the best.
Angie O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I honestly love me my peanut m & m’s, they are definitely one of my favorites, very yummy!!!
Ashley S.
A classic candy we all love to eat, they are great to snack on during movie night. we all love them!  they are a great treat
caeylee R.
Salem, OR
M&M's NFL Peanut Chocolate Sharing Size Candy 3.27 Ounce uploaded by caeylee R.
I love m & ms they are one of my favorite childhood candies and some what continue to be! And they are super affordable as well as make a really good treat with popcorn to watch movies or just when you are craving them! [product:m&m’s-chocolate-candy-bars]
Anisha H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love peanut M&Ms! They are my favorite and frozen! Yummy! Oh my gosh! If I could sample candy for a living I would!

Looking for your answer?