BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M & M'S Mint Dark Chocolate Candies: Made with dark chocolate Kosher Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day). see more...

Desrean S.
Greenville, NC
When it comes to chocolate candy, I am somewhat picky. I'm not a big fans of chocolate and nuts unless it is peanuts only. Also I don't like the taste of white chocolate. This flavor of M&Ms are a mix of my two favorite flavors: mint and dark chocolate. After trying a piece, I became hooked. This is my all time favorite candies ever.
Jessica W.
Columbus, IN
These are my favorite candies.  They were on sale at Target the other day so T picked up a bag.  I love to eat them at school with a salty snack paired together.
Miranda W.
York, PA
I am eating a bag of these right now and allowing my 9 month old his very first taste. I live m&m because they do not melt add dark chocolate plus mint and I am in love.
Miranda T.
Kansas City, MO
This is a great way to enjoy some chocolate. Just enough chocolate and just enough mint. Just be careful not to eat too many.
karen m.
Franklin
I think these are really good. I like the mint taste with the chocolate. Would recommend these to anyone.