M&M's Mint Chocolate Candies uploaded by Parikshit S.

BY M&M'S

M&M's® Brand Mint Chocolate Chocolate Candies.
North pole.
What's inside.
Calories 210, 11% DV per serving.
7 servings per pack. see more...

• Do these tastes like Andes mints?1 Answers
  • Can you get these year-round, or only around the holidays?3 Answers
  • How do these compare to other chocolate/mint candies?12 Answers
M&M's Mint Chocolate Candies
  • "These are great to throw in a big bowl around Christmas and watch them disapoear .they don't last long in my family." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of chocolate and mix so as you can imagine these tasty M&M always hit the spot." in 1 review
  • "These are my new favorite M&M's I look for them every time I go to the grocery store." in 1 review
  • "So delicious and tasty, I love M&M's, these are my second favorite...very refreshing and handles the sweet tooth cravings well!" in 1 review
  • "I love any kind of M&M except the dark chocolate ones and the mint ones wich are these not a fan of these 2 flavors!" in 1 review
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Seemed like a good idea, but M&Ms has diversified way too much with their favors..coffee nut anyone? These were originally released for the holidays, but now I see them year round...unless they have been left over from the holidays. Not a big fan of the green food coloring. Hello yellow teeth. Mint taste is really artificial and also leaves a weird after taste. Don't recommend.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I picked up a bag of these as well as a bag of the white peppermint variety and I have to say that I like the flavor of the white peppermint a lot better. These have a really artificial flavor (more than typical) and the chocolate center isn't as creamy as the others. I would skip these and go for the white peppermint if you're trying to decide between the two.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
These are my all-time favorite candies around the holidays. I always look forward to when I get to eat handfuls and handfuls of these. They're available everywhere during the holidays, but I wish they were available year-round. I like that they taste like mint JUST ENOUGH; it's not overpowering but it also isn't lost in the chocolate.
Shantrell P.
Shantrell P.
Ludowici, GA
M&M peanuts are my favorite but I also love these mint ones they are great they're really hard to find though but when I find them I buy a few back so I can have them around M&M products are always good value and I would recommend these mint m&m if you love me your love these the combination of the chocolate mint is explosive
Carol D.
Carol D.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love chocolate and mint together. I can't wait for Christmas time because these come out. They have always been my favorite m&m and I will always get them when they are available. So delocious! I love everything about these and I hope to get some soon. They need to bring these out more than around Christmas time.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gladstone, MI
When I purchased these I was expecting a chocolate mint treat, but it just seemed like mint to me. I only purchased them as a Christmas treat when they were on sale. I would purchase them again if I were to have a Christmas party, but never for my own enjoyment. I have heard they are great for baking though!
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
This is by far my favorite type of M&M's! If I am not careful, I would probably eat the entire bag in one day. The only thing that stinks about these is that they are SO hard to find and they do not come in individual bags like other M&M's do! If they were to, then I would certainly give this item a 5/5.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
I enjoyed these candies, but for me they weren't something I could eat more than a couple of. I find that mint flavored things are hard to over consume because the flavor is stronger, so if you are looking for a chocolate to just have a few of for a little indulgence, this would be it.
Aliyah S.
Aliyah S.
Covington, GA
These are SO GOOD. For some reason they are difficult to find in stores but whenever I do, I grab them up right away. The mint taste isn't overbearing so you are still able to experience the rich chocolatey flavor. Even though I am not too big on candy, I will always repurchase these.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Garland, TX
The mint is a little over welming. It's very good but you can't eat a lot. The price is great. Most of the time you find them 2 for 4. Great value. If you like mint this is a great thing for you. I have only had once. I wouldn't purchase again. Depends of if you like it or not.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Pensacola, FL
How do these compare to other chocolate/mint candies?
Sara S.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Can you get these year-round, or only around the holidays?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
What is the difference between the mint and peppermint? In Canada (where I live), there's only the mint one. Just curious!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these tastes like Andes mints?