M&M'S MINIS Milk Chocolate Easter Candy, 1.77 Oz

by M&M's

Chocolate Candies, Milk Chocolate 1.94 oz (55 g) What's Inside: 270 calories (14% DV) per pack. M&M;'s Candies may contain peanuts. 1.94 oz (55 g) Hackettstown, NJ 07840-1503 800-627-7852 Mars, Inc.Chocolate Candies, Milk ChocolateWhat's Inside: 270 calories (14% DV) per pack.
Ingredients: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, COCOA BUTTER, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS), SUGAR, LESS THAN 2% - CORNSTARCH, CORN SYRUP, COLORING (INCLUDES YELLOW 5 LAKE, RED 40 LAKE, BLUE 1 LAKE, YELLOW 6 LAKE, BLUE 2 LAKE, YELLOW 5, RED 40, BLUE 1, YELLOW 6, BLUE 2), DEXTRIN.

What was your favorite Easter goodie? I enjoyed [product:easter-candy-mega-tubes-177-oz] [user:ashlee_maerie]
Start your review of M&M'S MINIS Milk Chocolate Easter Candy, 1.77 Oz!
Tammy F.
Baroda, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Haha I bought these for my son and loved how small the pieces are. They are just his size for a two year old. I eat them myself there really good. Really good chocolate. Such a good product for younger kids.
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these m&ms I always used to get them on the piñata; however, I think they are to small and don’t have enough that’s why I usually eat 3-5 packages of these. Also I give my nephew 3 of the packages as a snack sometimes when he has a sweet tooth. The price is good for the quantity of this product. The taste is just amazing that’s why I’m not satisfied with only one!
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M'S MINIS Milk Chocolate Easter Candy, 1.77 Oz uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just love mini M&M’s. For some reason I have always loved the mini size more than opposed to the regular size M&M’s. Weird, I know. These are yummy and a total indulgence. They are relatively affordable. I recommend them.
Martha R.
Corona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my one of my favorite m and m’s. The small ones are my favorite and taste so good. When ever I go to the store I make sure to grab one of these.
Lydia I.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My little girl and I love M&Ms. They are colorful ,yummy and the perfect size. I love the little container they come in better than the M&Ms that come in a baggy
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 9
1,281 reviews
I love these! The minis always hit different. Does anyone ever eat them all out of the tube? They are affordable and great as stocking stuffers or in Easter baskets! Anyone will love them. I recommend this product
Linda N.
Buffalo, NY
M&M'S MINIS Milk Chocolate Easter Candy, 1.77 Oz uploaded by Linda N.
Who doesn’t love M&m‘s and come on now they’re mini so you don’t even have to think about it because you’re so small and delicious!M&M'S Peanut Candy Messages Single Size, 1.74 Oz. Bag, Pack Of 48 (Packaging Design May Vary)
Alicia B.
Sinton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I usually buy like 10 of these for Easter. They work perfectly for my kids Easter baskets. The minis are very easy for them to eat and they love them. It’s beyond perfect. They can really eat them all the time and I don’t mind because they are small and it’s not much candy that they eat either.
Lindsey H.
Pahrump, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M minis are my favorite M&M product! I love freezing them and putting them on I’ve cream 😋
Brooke H.
Lisle, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved these as a kid but haven’t seen them or had them in quite some time. They taste just like regular m&ms but quite frankly I like them better. They’re fun to eat and so cute and tiny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diane C.
Scranton, PA
il y a 2 ans
Felicia V. il y a 4 mois
I loved the chocolates any kind I didn’t mind. But ones definitely stood out that my favorite was Reese’s cups when I was littler and had stayed with me but I barely can eat chocolate l.