M&M’S® Minis Milk Chocolate Candy Filled Tube uploaded by Liz H.M&M’S® Minis Milk Chocolate Candy Filled Tube uploaded by Krista R.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do they still make these??24 Answers
  • Is this only available in the us? Or do they have like a big pack...11 Answers
  • How come these taste better than regular sized M&Ms? 😂😂😂4 Answers
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious little candies. Easy and portable to take with. Just through in purse or diaper bag and go. Also it is great you can reuse the tubes after you are done
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
I love mini m&ms! They are so satisfying to line along my teeth on both sides of my mouth in an OCD type of way before I start chewing. And the tube is definitely convenient since I never finish the candy in one sitting. And the tube can be reused for holding coins or whatever you find useful.
Petronila B.
Im crazzy for chocolate and special for this , i will eat chocolate for the rest of my life , reañly good and i used to bake with them make cookies and othes things
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love you so much I keep one little bottle in my purse at all times as my emergency chocolate source. they are so good and they remind me of my childhood a lot and you can buy them off of Amazon or at Walmart
Jackie M.
East Hartford , CT
This is probably the best kids candy anyone can get. It's not expensive and it has a great taste to it. Good for Easter baskets or stockings practically any occasion. I usually get them at a local Walmart.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
M & M's are small pieces of milk chocolate coated sugar, produced by Mars Incorporated, popular in many countries around the world. The candies were originally made in six colors: red, orange, yellow, green, brown, and blue. (Peanut candies were made in the same colors). There are several variations, but are hard to find: mint chocolate-sweet milk, caramel, almond, peanut butter, white chocolate (with and without peanuts), milk chocolate with puffed rice, and dark chocolate. I think they are very good truth, taste great, I love them! It's something that I really enjoy eating, and good trust me you would buy whenever he had the chance.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these for my kids they always grab one or two when we are in check out and I love that they are smaller so they aren't eatting as much chocolate and sugar plus they are less than $1 each
mireya l.
El Paso, TX
THESE ARE THE GREATEST LITTLE CANDIES IN THE WHOLE WORLD...REALLY. FOR ADULTS THERE IS ENOUGH OF THE CHOCOLATE TO HELP GIVE THAT CHOCOLATE HUNGER A REST, AND ENOUNGH OF THE COVERING CRUNCH TO SATISFY AND REMIND YOU THAT THERE IS NO MESS.
I LOVE THESE FOR CHILDREN, EITHER INDIVIUALLTY OR AS A GROUP. I HAVE CHILDREN WHO DROP BY MY HOUSE WITH THEIR PARENTS FROM TIME TO TIME AND ONE OF THESE LITTLE SNAP BOXEX KEEPS THEM FROM HAVING TO GO TO THE CANDY DISH TO RETRIEVE M & M'S, WHICH IS WHERE I USED TO KEEP THEM. THEN PARENTS MIGHT NOT APPROVE OF HOW MANY THE CHILD TOOK. BUT THE PARENT CAN ALWAYS SAY NO TO THIS OR YOU CAN EAT HALF OR WHATEVER.
THEY ARE ALSO GREAT FOR CHILDRENS GET TOGETHERS LIKE SUNDAY SCHOOL OR BIRTHDAY PARTIES.
Catherine L.
I don't know how it's possible but these are sooooooo much better than the normal sized m&m's. I remember getting these at the movies as a kid and honestly the tubes they came in were part of the charm. They are my favorite m&m product.
Angela A.
I don't know what it is about their mini size that makes them taste better than the normal sized M&M's. I cannot find these anywhere I look though sadly :( I would totally repurchase these if I could find them in my area. Would recommend because you have them in your area and haven't bought them you're missing out!
Nikki S.
Do they still make these??
Erika v.
riverview, fl
Is this only available in the us? Or do they have like a big packaging?
Jessica B.