M&M’S® Minis Milk Chocolate Candy

by M&M's

M&m's minis milk chocolate candy 1.77 oz

Do they still make these?
Do you ever just pour some into your mouth?
How come these taste better than regular sized M&Ms? 😂😂😂
Start your review of M&M’S® Minis Milk Chocolate Candy!
Chapin, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
These were an absolute favorite as a child! Now I buy them for my toddler all the time; such a nostalgic feeling to this candy for me. I love that they are in a tube, so my child can easily open and close the lid instead of ripping open a package and sending M&M’s flying everywhere. They’re also the perfect tiny size for her, but still have the same classic great taste we love.
Vegan, No Special Diet
Waterford, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super yummy. I found them in my local grocery store for a super cheap price and they are deff the right yummy amount of sweet and chocolate in a mini form to kick cravings in the butt. These are also good for decorating things in the kitchen, especially around the holidays with all the goodies!!
Gluten Free
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
M&Ms are the best things ever invented! Candy wise. Lol I ate them when I was pregnant with my daughter & now she LOVES them.💟 Currently playing with an empty tube of them.😅 almost every time we stop at a gas station or on a road trip I want m&ms. It's my go to snack.😍
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Was making a holiday recipe for my daughter that called for these. I loved the fact that it came in a resealable pouch so when we were done the bag can be zipped closed. It also provided a wide enough opening that we could see and pick out the specific colors we wanted without dumping the whole bag.
Rockford, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious little candies. Easy and portable to take with. Just through in purse or diaper bag and go. Also it is great you can reuse the tubes after you are done
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love! since I was little my mom bought them and even today they are my favorite Yes, it is very sweet together but the truth is that every so often I like to eat them
Organic, No Special Diet
stillwater, ok
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these tiny m&ms. They are so good and easy to carry around wherever you go. They are great as a little treat too every now and then. They are also good for decorating cakes or cupcakes!
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M’S® Minis Milk Chocolate Candy uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: CVS
I love that now there’s a big bag of minis M&Ms got them in cvs with coupon to make it little bit cheaper.taste so good now I can enjoy a lot of them not just in those small tubes
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have no idea what it is about these, but these babies are AMAZING! I usually don’t like plain m&m’s because it just taste too sweet for me, but these are smaller than normal m&m’s so they work! Being that they’re are small in size, it’s easy for them to melt, but honestly...who doesn’t love melt in your mouth candy?!
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh man, who does not love mini m&ms! Not only are they absolutely adorable but they have the perfect proportion of chocolate. They can be found at any walmart and gas station. Great flavor, reasonably affordable and so cute. Perfect for cake decorating and cupcake filling! Walmart
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...